Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: LoR declares war on EE

People die because Dogma is a coward

WHAT A CROCK OF FECES. HOE QUIT BEING A HOE...USA IS NOT COWARDS...

we fight the righteous battles and defend ourselves. sometimes doing a preemptive strike.....we do not randomly attack for "fun" so do not call USA or its members cowards. unless u wanna see how much we are NOT cowards
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Good god... 20 pages? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    That is not ture Hoe

They war small nations that they can destroy in one strike =)

And to whoever was brining in numbers

EE out numbered and Out turned LoR You said you have some inactives, so does LoR and i'm sure WLF too Complain all you want, and everyone can call everyone cowards all you want

God can't we just have a fun forum thread about the states being killed and the epic war chats?

You fool Guy, this game isn't about having fun! What's that about not being able to be killed Guy ?

guys sorry but USA is probably one of the if not the most honourable nations (despite us not always being on same side) in WoW/Nation-Wars. Atleast for as long as i remember playing. and WLF aren't cowards. That tag is probably reserved for nations led by Missionary
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 05-15-2008 at 12:49.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    That tag is probably reserved for nations led by Missionary
    it is owned by him

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    out of all people you [WLF] call ranger a coward. Says the member from the nation that sits there for 3-4 days after 2 nations destroy each other and then comes in with their little declaration to "even things out" after the enemy has already been battered and half destroyed. Haha, and you call other people cowards.
    If this is a personal opinion, it needs to be stated. If you don't make it clear then people think this is the opinion of USA as a whole. Which is not the opinion we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    THis is coming from the nation that just sits around and never gets in any wars just likes to sit back right atleast we dotn mind getting our hands dirty.... your the coward here
    oh please.. USA has nothing to prove in this game. We get our hands dirty whenever we "need" too. Sorry if we just don't go out and kill ppl for fun. Everyone has there own style of playing and running a nation.

I'm not going to sit here and go tit for tat with who does what, when, where and why.

The best part of this game is that anyone can run there nation or play there state anyway they want to. Yes we all have personal opinions on it and if it goes against what we like, then normally we all stand up and do something about it.

I don't think anyone was cowards here. I have no problem with WLF joining in to help LoR out. I just wanted to see how it was going to play out a little more between LoR and EE before anyone helped. The only reason i made a post about it was cause nobody else was talking about it. So i wanted to bring light to it..

USA does not think that WLF or any other nation is cowards. I have seen every nation stand up for what they feel is right.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

LOL... seeing USA coutned as cowards makes me laugh...

last time i checked USA and Dak used to war more than any other nation bc we'd constantly get suicided on

I kind of take issue with that as well as I distinctly remember s certain nation comoing to us, When I was in USA, requesting we help in a coup against a long standing but no longer desired alliance. hmm, my how memories fade over time.

There are e a few words I could use to describe Mr Presidents nation over the years but Coward would never be counted as one of them. I would stand behind the honor of the USA till the very end.

Even though I am now considered traitorous by them

Hoe, you should start smoking crack!

That would sure lighten up your world!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE