Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fantasy Draft - Netting

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i used to be good
    but being married with a kid, working and going to school more then full time takes a toll on the time i can spend online

i could still prob get top ten when i cared to but i prefer to be inactive and top 25 more

there are some good lists here though
    silver did you ever see waser play?
    when I first started back in 2001
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Tnova
    Evil Noob
    Jameswheel
    Max Logan/Silver
    Gnorf
    you on crack or smt
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

hmm... rather than just listing names of people ive never seen play before (Waser/BGers etc) ill instead go for a list of people who i have played with before + like + trust and who are at the same time top netters:

1) Viali
    2) Gnorf
    3) Free Nation
    4) Zaxz
    5) and....well any 1 of: Masta/CommunistCapitalist/Boskuh/Z/DBoz (Z and Dboz only if they are active and not simply expand and build farmer stockers who then jump 100% ships )

Sure they might not be as good as eviln00b etc and all those people who played in 2001 (but havent played for like 5 years since ) but when i run a nation the first people id ask to join are my friends .
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 07-04-2008 at 21:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

----------------
    Tnova
    Jameswheel
    Margus
    Hawk
    Evil Noob
    -----------------
    There are some others I could easily swap out and into the list, such as the BG'ers and Poo. I would even give benjitramp a chance to come to camp and work out with the first team, And I would have no problems adding Xavior to my squad (making it 3). But we'll go with those 5 first. Barring injury we're guaranteed a championship.
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 07-03-2008 at 10:46.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Calvin was ever good?

-- don't blow up calvie, you know it's funny.

Hawk/Gnorf
    Tnova
    Rass
    Xavier
    James on probation

This is dominance. The first four are what it would take to have a nation purr, and defend itself, because you can't net like they would without being able to defend yourself. Also there is no question as to honesty in the game, or adaptability. James can net like no one's business, but he's better when he doesn't care about his nation and makes no qualms about it. Not that I don't like James, He and I talk on occasion for years now. Just not the first name that pops to mind for building a nation regardless to his ability to out net.

Rass? If he ever got a fair shake he'd bury many a poster child for netting. Generally out runs his nation in support and gets hobbled there. Imagine a dream team nation that could support him?

Xavier? Most active reliable lazy inactive player around. on cruise control his experience allows him to place and matter, and he doesn't mind killing.

can someone give some examples of the crazy plans n00b had to win?
    i think i remeber someone talking about him abusing unlimited nation creations + bank deposit thing...anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    can someone give some examples of the crazy plans n00b had to win?
    i think i remeber someone talking about him abusing unlimited nation creations + bank deposit thing...anything else?
    mostly his winning involved around cheating
    i think he had a lot of talent but it is hard to tell once we found out how he got his extra stuff

I remember one time he jumped to an outrageous networth with like 4k techer land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]