Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: domination[EE] has declared peace on Legion of Riot[LoR]

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    He should have had four million....he had an obvious weakpoint there. 3mil less jets and 2 mil more spies woulda been golden.

And no posting state ops in forums.
    Even when they are dead.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

as of yet, there are no rules for that, especially for a dead state.

1. We know that premium members keep the same state number. So if this state is a premium state, he'd keep the same number, and therefore no numbers should be posted.

2. It shows the strat that he uses, and as it is clear that he's towards the top and what percentages of troops he'd use, it should not be posted. Unless he wants it posted.

Those are my two reasons why it shouldn't be posted, and I believe I read somewhere in these forums that state ops were never to be posted in the forums. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

1. We know that premium members keep the same state number. So if this state is a premium state, he'd keep the same number, and therefore no numbers should be posted.

2. It shows the strat that he uses, and as it is clear that he's towards the top and what percentages of troops he'd use, it should not be posted. Unless he wants it posted.

Those are my two reasons why it shouldn't be posted, and I believe I read somewhere in these forums that state ops were never to be posted in the forums. Ever.
    That is a pretty valid reason in my opinion.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

until kanny dont ask to remove this or someone dont show some rule that say that dead state intel cant be copyed i dont remove this!
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

weell, they aren't posted that often, and everyone that haas played with him knows what start he runs. That is why there has never been a ruling on it as it just doesn't happen very often.

If this is an issue, I am sure that the admions will make a rule. But as there is no rule that I am aware of at this point, and it is a dead state, I see no big deal.

If he wants it taken down he can get it taken down.

He`s freaking dead! Not like he cares if you see what strat he used!

Jesus, people, you just need a reason to fight! Go play poker or smt
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    He`s freaking dead! Not like he cares if you see what strat he used!

Jesus, people, you just need a reason to fight! Go play poker or smt
    Silver makes some very good points. You guys should donate credits to him. I blew all mine on some soccer game bet.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    until kanny dont ask to remove this or someone dont show some rule that say that dead state intel cant be copyed i dont remove this!
    coward, pulling in members to break for you. Your lucky LoR proved to be the p****** I know them as.
    Last edited by Dogma; 05-15-2008 at 18:18.

What, no comments on how DELI is sending a state into EE?

And if that state jumps back into DELI, does that not send a clear message on where they stand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]