Page 1 of 33 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

pcgluva Guest

Default WANT VS TNG?

whats goin on?

Ok i know most of the world is concern with this event, Im here in the name of Norris and Andy and Greenpeace to give our political response

Our main reason for this war is "Turtles Freedom". Our lates investigations have revealed that TNG has being geting their cash to buy their sci points from the unlimited hunt of Turtles all around the world. This event cant pass unotice by our eyes and we have rally the people of the free world in this magna crusade to stop this nations from exploiting our Turtles.

We fight not only for our turtle, but for the future of our people! And we have alien support. One of our states recieve lvl 12 spaceships in the attacks to eliminate the opressors of the turtles!

Beware enemy, u thought the turtles were alone! ur wrong! they arent alone!

No we stand at the border of destruction for the War of the Turtles has come at last!

Now people of WANT! Forward! and Fear no Darkness!!!
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

turtles aside, heres the real reasoning....

for the last few days, we have been speaking to TNG leadership about having a practice war.... a "friendly" for you insane soccer fans because both nations have newcomers.... unfortunately tng leadership likes the idea but would just stop talking to me when i asked about details... we found this as a perfect oppurtunity for WANT to practice warring and TNG to practice restarting and killing us, etc.... no hard feelings joey, and it wasn't us who killed you, we have nothing to do with that!

Thats weak!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Thats weak!!!!
    I second that comment.

Freelance Warrior

Turtles hoew! remember the turtles! this isnt for power! this is for the future of all free turtles!
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR 2018]

shh.... we did a clean war tactic in dirty fashion... i could give two ***** if wlf thinks its weak
    Last edited by pcgluva; 05-20-2008 at 20:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    you can both blow me.

If you mean blow you up, well then

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Thats weak!!!!
    weak is getting into a decided war like EE vs LoR just because LoR weakend EE before. WLF alone would have been bashed off by EE xD..

Im wondering how long will WLF last before comming to this war to even things up.. I just hope LoR doesnt come to to safeguard WLF after they enter this war =P
    Last edited by Raul; 05-19-2008 at 23:03. Reason: last part wasnt said correctly, ohh and some spelling grammar
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]

i think it was a good thing to do for WANT...not cheap or dirty at all if both nations were talkin about it...in my opinion if they were blowing off talkin about details it would have gave me the feeling they would try sneaking a FS on WANT so y not start it first instead of both nations stocking turns...it ruins the point of a war cuz u dont noe when a war may happen and such