Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

im pretty sure that most of the thread is mostly pres,dogma and cape. Raul only posted 5-6 times. hoe, your a good guy. But when it comes to the game, if its not you making the decision it seems to be a bad decesion. If its not benifiting you in anyway. it is wrong. or weak. "andy stop hitting TNG now, Andy stop recruiting players from other nation, andy this andy that." its really quite annoying and most of the time i just ignore it. Stop trying to influence how other players act.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    im pretty sure that most of the thread is mostly pres,dogma and cape. Raul only posted 5-6 times. hoe, your a good guy. But when it comes to the game, if its not you making the decision it seems to be a bad decesion. If its not benifiting you in anyway. it is wrong. or weak. "andy stop hitting TNG now, Andy stop recruiting players from other nation, andy this andy that." its really quite annoying and most of the time i just ignore it. Stop trying to influence how other players act.
    yea Dogma and i are guilty of making this thread so big.. It was late, i couldn't sleep and there was something new in the W&R thread.. So i used that to help make me tired again...

But really, it all started with a simple question

Anyway, i must say though, Andy this was a perfect post. Well Said!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    this is the most ridiculuous bull**** ive ever seen im sorry....
    cape, hoe, and i talked, discussing everything that went on....
    and nosejams and jigger's replies prove that they knew what was going on, just didn't communicate it to their members. how does that make us dirty?
    @nose- we only killed 4 states because we only saved turns for a day
    @vinnie- if you predetermine strike times and who strikes and all of that nonsense, does it make the war a war?
    does attacking on a tuesday instead of a thursday make it not a war? all you woul dhave to say in TNG get the FS and then sit and wait untill they do.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post

Fourthly: Raul I'm surprised at you, you're always the one spouting on about honour, I'm struggling to see it here. If we knew without knowing we are very special indeed, I'm going to take that as a compliment; thank you.

Fifthly: Only killed four? You really do need the practice don't you.
    Fourthly response: Intels show u were stocking Turns. Almost all states had over 200 turns and counting, so it showed us you may be preparing to FS first. MAybe im wrong, we arent perfect, but at an eventual FS from your part we needed to act. As far as i know Andyy and Norris both tried to reach you sveral times without a final answer by your part. So we did what we needed to safeguard WANT. I think the problem was we tried to reach you first hand, let you know this was happening. I thought of it to be more Honourable. Making an unanounced FS to a nation we have no problems with i thought to be hounourable. Thats why we contact you. We could just have attacked say we are practicing and thats it! But now because we were telling you to prepare now some try to point this we are the bad guys. Ill love watching WLF telling EE war will happen 5 days before it the FS. EE will clean them up before they even knew what happens. So actually we were even stupid to let you know. This isnt personal man, its just a game, and we are playing it and try to be better. WANT is new nation we are making our efforts. and as u pointed. Yes we need practice thats why we made this war, its more than obious....
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    does attacking on a tuesday instead of a thursday make it not a war? all you woul dhave to say in TNG get the FS and then sit and wait untill they do.
    i refuse to do that, because we would never do that in a normal war. that would be a idiotic waste of time, turns, and the set. yes we are getting our feet wet, but otherwise were treating this as close to any normal war as possible. nothing should be predetermined.

i am sure you all remember the USA vs. Lor "war for fun" it was 2 days of stonewalling...-_-
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

i am sure you all remember the USA vs. Lor "war for fun" it was 2 days of stonewalling...-_-
    i remember that. How did that end?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    THEY NEVER AGREED TO UR PRACTICE WAR........... THATS WEAK!!!!!!!
    well Hoew, next time we shall get WLF courage and attack without even noticing the enemy nation we shall strike . we will just save turns and attack in a massive FS without the other nation knowing this will happen. jajaja Weak??? When u tell USA or EE u will be warring them 5 days before the FS. That will be strong!!!! not entering a war with a weaking EE and start killing them, ohh and this action isnt weak, its cowardly weak
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    i remember that. How did that end?
    twas a stalemate and andy got about 4 horus of sleep between the 2 nights it lasted...
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

twas a stalemate and andy got about 4 horus of sleep between the 2 nights it lasted...
    if youre talking about the war i think youre talking about, you texted me at 3 in the morning, so i woke up and stonewalled, then went back to sleep