Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

theres is next set!

i want to stress again that me and joey did talk about it and andy talked to their leaders too.... the only thing we didnt get to discuss was how controlled the war would be.. which would make the war a non-war in my opinion

we are also delaying our next strike to give them a chance to counter...

there went about 1/3 of the farms in the world

interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    i want to stress again that me and joey did talk about it and andy talked to their leaders too.... the only thing we didnt get to discuss was how controlled the war would be.. which would make the war a non-war in my opinion

i agree...i like how ure doin this ive always wanted to do that when i was leading...also thats a good thing swede id like to see sum more die haha

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post

one set of warring means nothing to newbies, theres next set and couple more we'll go at it and teach them that way.

yeah u gotta carry it over like a grudge type thing...get them pumped up and into it this could be a good thing and good way for u guys to start an alliance if u havent already haha

and dont really expect much from TNG CS, since noone really knew of it other then joey and james, i just found in the morning, but from what i heard it was still in the discussion.

we actually strying to figure out who hit joey with those attacks, poor joey

oh and for your turtles, i know this great turtle suop recipe
    Last edited by Shabaz K; 05-19-2008 at 23:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
    and dont really expect much from TNG CS, since noone really knew of it other then joey and james, i just found in the morning, but from what i heard it was still in the discussion.

we actually strying to figure out who hit joey with those attacks, poor joey

oh and for your turtles, i know this great turtle suop recipe

raul has a pet turtle, so tell him that recipe...

well the talks stopped at ' yeah well do it, it was my idea anyway'
    because if we discussed the war like when it will start/end etc, it wouldnt be a real war..

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Thats weak!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    I second that comment.

Why does it always seem WLF can as they wish but nobody else can do things without comments like these?

Honestly, this is nobody's business but the 2 nations involved.. Seems like anymore people have to come on the forums to gain approval before doing anything..

If these 2 nations want to practice warring or netting or whatever they choose, none of us here should be the judge of anything..

To both sides..............Good luck and have fun!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Why does it always seem WLF can as they wish but nobody else can do things without comments like these?

Honestly, this is nobody's business but the 2 nations involved.. Seems like anymore people have to come on the forums to gain approval before doing anything..

If these 2 nations want to practice warring or netting or whatever they choose, none of us here should be the judge of anything..

To both sides..............Good luck and have fun!
    Like I'm going to take lessons from Mr. Butinski here, has there been a war in the last 4 years you haven't made either snide comments or back door diplomacy. So shove your self-aggrandizing BS where the sun don't shine.

Freelance Warrior