Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

Actually, it goes like this:

Xavior <3 Pron <3 Hoebawt <3 Xavior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    Where is the doggy tonight??
    hes passed out somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    hes passed out somewhere
    guarenteed, hes from LA, thats what we do.

Hows the National Army looking Want, you get enough practise yet

Freelance Warrior

eh if we couldnt dispose of one nation full of noobs without struggling, how are we gonna handle a nation full of noobs with a 15 year old that i respect, plus a nation full of vets including a 15 year old that has an undying hate for me and i have no clue why. kids are my downfall and always will be..

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    nothing personal andy, its my undying hate for Raul and Norris. Your cool though
    jaja finally ur here

jaja weak WLF, jajaja they took to long to hit us, took to long to get organized, they really suk
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

we might as well have some fun with this. i mean, chuck norris does suck. he got his *** kicked by bruce lee. but, i was casually surfing the net and it seems some people actually do see things our way:

as soon as i saw this pic, i thought of my good buddies hoe and cape. no hard feelings i just could not resist

jajaja thats a good pic norris, and chris hates me?? wow i dont even know the guy, the only thin i know is he really is poor guy

About Hoe, man what took you to long, and for all in msn that say WLF wont hit us, i told u i have pissed hoe to much and the rest of WLF for them no to hit us....=D its great i was right....

ohh and btw Hoe ur so coward man, i asked u "will u war us?"
    Hoew: no i wouldt...****t man thats really weak jajaja iwould have answered yes we will..But whatever lets have our practice war...This was part of our plans, we train to kill TNG, we manage to get WLF into the war, and we practice the restarting! =D wuhuuuu =D
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR 2018]

yeah we'll go with that...

don't listen to raul, hes the hillary clinton of our nation.
    " we will not drop out!! obama, i mean hoe, will never win!"

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    we might as well have some fun with this. i mean, chuck norris does suck. he got his *** kicked by bruce lee. but, i was casually surfing the net and it seems some people actually do see things our way:

as soon as i saw this pic, i thought of my good buddies hoe and cape. no hard feelings i just could not resist
    who is Hoew??? and who is cape??? But great pic! jaja crying babies, thats all WLF is, crying Babies, 36 hours of Hoew and Cape crying and menacing us, , they really scared meee, and now appears the thirs spice girl Chris... we missing a picture of him Norris can u search for one???

Btw dont worry the Turtles are planning a CS soon =D
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]