Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    YOUR GONNA DIE PRESIDENT. YOU HEAR ME DIE!
    .. this makes me giggle.....

Cape and i go round and round and nothing like this is said..

I mention that attitudes have changed and people seem happier and i get a death threat..

Take a ticket and stand in line......

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

dogma knows wat im talking about.. and no mr p ur not breaking any wlf rules

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    .. this makes me giggle.....

Cape and i go round and round and nothing like this is said..

I mention that attitudes have changed and people seem happier and i get a death threat..

Take a ticket and stand in line......
    Behind me Chris.. well u can go first i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    These were the posts i was replying to.. USA is not at war, deli was not at war. So i didn't see what the big deal was that members went from there to here...

But i just wanted to make sure that i wasn't breaking any WLF's rules by allowing this to happen.

If that was Dogma in Deli, I find it rather amusing that he run back to USA, especially after being such a top secret, down low type of set he told me he wanted.. Im family, and he didn't even tell me where he was at this set.. some tight family huh? Now, Im wandering why Deli would tag jump, did they feel they did something some one might not approve of? Interesting for me because I really do not keep up on much thats going on. But if I were, miding my own, and just netting, I would not feel the urge to tag jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Behind me Chris..

So many comments i would like to say to this... but i'll refrain

go ahead feel free Mr P

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    If that was Dogma in Deli, I find it rather amusing that he run back to USA, especially after being such a top secret, down low type of set he told me he wanted.. Im family, and he didn't even tell me where he was at this set.. some tight family huh? Now, Im wandering why Deli would tag jump, did they feel they did something some one might not approve of? Interesting for me because I really do not keep up on much thats going on. But if I were, miding my own, and just netting, I would not feel the urge to tag jump.
    or, you could look at it this way.. USA has a few nations to split things up some this set and now that it's the end they are just coming back home..

go ahead feel free Mr P
    no need.. it just made me chuckle when i read it.

Well Mr P we disaprove of any tag jumpers..

Want had alreayd 5 states jump in.... in a fight they outnumbered the enemy.. we are just evening up the chances here
    then what was this you told me LAST night

Hoebawt Dogma plus we hae a ncie amoutn of states willing to jump in to help
    Seems you double standard is in full swing. That is what I was talking about. Oh that's right we didn't get your permission did wee. oops I forgot about that rule.

What's wrong with a practice nation? It was just for fun, sorry your plan to give DAK top ten didn't come thru for ya, Is Anton mad with you now? Of that's right that wasn't your plan, it was Anton's sorry, you were just being played like a drum,

yea we have states to jump incase others do.. wtf we cant be prepared.. dogam u wanna read the convo from last night.... u made very lil sense half the time

like i said about 200 times those last 4 states are friends with the last state i let in. I didn't give them the pass i didn't ask them to leave their current tag to join ours. They just came on their own when that state gave them the pass. Simple as that. speaking of tag jumpers...i wonder how wlf suddenly gained 3 members.hmm...
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1