Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Like I'm going to take lessons from Mr. Butinski here, has there been a war in the last 4 years you haven't made either snide comments or back door diplomacy. So shove your self-aggrandizing BS where the sun don't shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    Indeed

Mr.p's been replying to the thread for 10 minutes, this should be a good post that follows, something about leadership and good of the game I'm sure
    Last edited by Cape; 05-20-2008 at 01:19.

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Like I'm going to take lessons from Mr. Butinski here, has there been a war in the last 4 years you haven't made either snide comments or back door diplomacy. So shove your self-aggrandizing BS where the sun don't shine.
    typical WLF reply...

Will say the "back door diplomacy" comment was pretty funny..

So seeing i got a reply like this means i have struck a nerve..So i must be right..

I know this will be hard to do, but try to look out past your big powerful almighty nation cloud for a min and think about what i said..

WLF goes to war for whatever reason they draw up. People give them crap for it on the forums and you all tell them to shut up and mind there own business cause WLF will do as it pleases.. Then someone other then WLF goes to war and what do we see..... WLF members saying it's lame. If that is not calling the kettle black!

I could less if you listen or take lessons from me.. nobody asked you too.
    but again, you have shown that nobody EXCEPT a WLF member is entitled to an opinion.. Must be none of us are worthy...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

My money is on Mr P, 3 to 1 odds. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    typical WLF reply...

Will say the "back door diplomacy" comment was pretty funny..

So seeing i got a reply like this means i have struck a nerve..So i must be right..

I know this will be hard to do, but try to look out past your big powerful almighty nation cloud for a min and think about what i said..

WLF goes to war for whatever reason they draw up. People give them crap for it on the forums and you all tell them to shut up and mind there own business cause WLF will do as it pleases.. Then someone other then WLF goes to war and what do we see..... WLF members saying it's lame. If that is not calling the kettle black!

I could less if you listen or take lessons from me.. nobody asked you too.
    but again, you have shown that nobody EXCEPT a WLF member is entitled to an opinion.. Must be none of us are worthy...
    Well where to start....... Typically WLF is screamed at on the forums no mater what we do so no issues there, I guess stepping up and protecting a weakened ally and being screamed at by the same idiots is par for the course as well. We don't need lessons from any body on anything, we know how this game really works and we play that game very well I'm entitled to comment on what happens in the game and I don't need the approval from anybody to state my opinion. If as a co-leader of a nation I see my allies being warred I have all the right in the world to tell the offending nation back off or I'll plant your arse into the ground, it's not my problem the two nations made a practice war and didn't tell people ahead of time. Usually i ignore the morons who post BS about my nation, but sometimes you have to step up and call a spade a spade. nuff said, i wish there was an icon with a middle finger but this will have to do

Freelance Warrior

How bout morons who post things about their own nation?

Why the venom Cape? Did your monkey die?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    How bout morons who post things about their own nation?

Why the venom Cape? Did your monkey die?
    How many times this set alone has Mr.P had to tell everyone his USA members opinions don't reflect USA, I lost count?

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
    and dont really expect much from TNG CS, since noone really knew of it other then joey and james, i just found in the morning, but from what i heard it was still in the discussion.

we actually strying to figure out who hit joey with those attacks, poor joey

oh and for your turtles, i know this great turtle suop recipe
    Thats why we have a problem wit it... TNG never gave them a confirmation about the practice war... thats why its wrong

it's not your business Hoe. Just like when WLF goes in to help a nation that doesn't clearly need it, isn't our business.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    it's not your business Hoe
    Originally posted by Guy77
    (And i know you'll have some silly comment about this, and i don't care. People will die because Dogma is a coward )

That sig of yours is all the reply needed

Freelance Warrior