Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Well where to start....... Typically WLF is screamed at on the forums no mater what we do so no issues there, I guess stepping up and protecting a weakened ally and being screamed at by the same idiots is par for the course as well. We don't need lessons from any body on anything, we know how this game really works and we play that game very well I'm entitled to comment on what happens in the game and I don't need the approval from anybody to state my opinion. If as a co-leader of a nation I see my allies being warred I have all the right in the world to tell the offending nation back off or I'll plant your arse into the ground, it's not my problem the two nations made a practice war and didn't tell people ahead of time. Usually i ignore the morons who post BS about my nation, but sometimes you have to step up and call a spade a spade. nuff said, i wish there was an icon with a middle finger but this will have to do
    ok try to keep up with this... I didn't post BS about your nation. I posted facts.. And pretty much did as you say "called a spade a spade"

But instead of posting anything mature, you stooped to the 3rd grade level of calling names and wishing you could flip the middle finger..
    good comebacks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    How many times this set alone has Mr.P had to tell everyone his USA members opinions don't reflect USA, I lost count?
    Perhaps.... now this is just a wild guess, but perhaps 99% of the time i said that was cause i didn't want new people thinking just cause there forum title read VP or GM that it had any bearings on ingame..

And when i made the reply about ooga's post, i just wanted to make sure everyone knew it was his opinion and not the whole USA's.. Perhaps i should have received your permission before i posted that?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

When the nation is made up of ppl that have played in wlf or im close friends wit yes it is my business

If your referring to hitting the Estos it isnt ur busniess... your not their friends inf fact if im correct last set weren't u gunning for them aswell...

TNG isnt just some random nation they are close frineds to WLF... I have lead TNG in the past... if i think someone is doing somethign wrong to them i will butt in if u like it or not i can give two ****s

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    When the nation is made up of ppl that have played in wlf or im close friends wit yes it is my business

If your referring to hitting the Estos it isnt ur busniess... your not their friends inf fact if im correct last set weren't u gunning for them aswell...

TNG isnt just some random nation they are close frineds to WLF... I have lead TNG in the past... if i think someone is doing somethign wrong to them i will butt in if u like it or not i can give two ****s
    Just cause we warred them last set does not mean we are not friends with them this set.. We don't carry grudges around..

If your so unhappy about this war between TNG and WANT then maybe you should jump in and help TNG then.

but I have played with ppl in Wlf as well, if I want to butt in, that is my right as well? it should be, or is the double standard in full effect again?

Hell, go ahead kick wants ***, that is your friend, you can't allow your friends to be warred, WTF this is an outrage!
    Last edited by Dogma; 05-20-2008 at 01:05.

why is it we cant State our opinions about other wars wit out having ppl like you come on here and say **** about how WLF does things.... TNG said it themselves they didnt even know it was defiant he tought it was still being discussed...

If WLF did this half the ppl on this fourm would have there titties in a twist and screaming Bully.... but Wanted does it and its ok and fair coz Wanted says its a practice war?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    but I have played with ppl in Wlf as well, if I want to butt in, that is my right as well? it should be, or is the double standard in full effect again?
    There is no double standard ur just not as close to us as they are..

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    why is it we cant State our opinions about other wars wit out having ppl like you come on here and say **** about how WLF does things.... TNG said it themselves they didnt even know it was defiant he tought it was still being discussed...

If WLF did this half the ppl on this fourm would have there titties in a twist and screaming Bully.... but Wanted does it and its ok and fair coz Wanted says its a practice war?

nobody said you can't state your opinions.. All i did was point out your opinion on this matter. You said it was lame. So why is it WLF can do as they wish but when someone else does it then you say it's lame?

Then your co leader chimed in with his vast knowledge and turned it all personal..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    ok try to keep up with this... I didn't post BS about your nation. I posted facts.. And pretty much did as you say "called a spade a spade"

But instead of posting anything mature, you stooped to the 3rd grade level of calling names and wishing you could flip the middle finger..
    good comebacks!

Perhaps.... now this is just a wild guess, but perhaps 99% of the time i said that was cause i didn't want new people thinking just cause there forum title read VP or GM that it had any bearings on ingame..

And when i made the reply about ooga's post, i just wanted to make sure everyone knew it was his opinion and not the whole USA's.. Perhaps i should have received your permission before i posted that?

Firstly i don't care how you run your nation or what you do as long as it doesn't affect me or WLF I could care less. Secondly your so called facts are complete crap, every time someone from WLF comments on anything there's a ready army of people ready and willing to jump on them and call them war mongers or whatever, this includes you as well. if you don't like how we play too bad, we've played the same way for years and will continue to play the same way.

In fact in the past you didn't complain when we we're strong allies and jumped to help you, but in recent years WLF has joined with other nations who don't fit into the, how shall I say, petty crowd that usually post on the forums. (I'm deliberatively staying away from any insinuation about mods and/or admins as it doesn't apply and isn't intended)

Well too bad for everyone else. My only comment in the start of the thread was to reaffirm Hoe's description of want warring TNG as pathetic, yet within minutes there are the wags flapping the poison tongues about WLF this or that, well in regards to raising the level of debate, suck it!!!

Freelance Warrior

Why is no one else can state their opinioins on wars with out WLF coming in and saying we are morons posting about things we have no right to say anything about? That is all I am saying.

Speak your mind, but allow others to do the same thing. If you don't want to be flamed and called out, let others do as you expect other to do for you. It is all about freedom of speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    nobody said you can't state your opinions.. All i did was point out your opinion on this matter. You said it was lame. So why is it WLF can do as they wish but when someone else does it then you say it's lame?

Then your co leader chimed in with his vast knowledge and turned it all personal..

When have we said we are gonna have a practice war wit anyone, ask them, and then while they think about it FS them and say its ok coz its a practice war... no we dont do that we just hit who we wish

He made it personal... We gave our opinions about this war and u instantly jumped on us...

Dogma where the hell did we call anyone morons for their opinion.. we havent even commented ur opinoins... Dogma i think u should stop posting for tongith the oldtimers is getting to u...

See mrp Now wat i just did to dogma is personal not wat cape did