Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Firstly i don't care how you run your nation or what you do as long as it doesn't affect me or WLF I could care less. Secondly your so called facts are complete crap, every time someone from WLF comments on anything there's a ready army of people ready and willing to jump on them and call them war mongers or whatever, this includes you as well. if you don't like how we play too bad, we've played the same way for years and will continue to play the same way.

In fact in the past you didn't complain when we we're strong allies and jumped to help you, but in recent years WLF has joined with other nations who don't fit into the, how shall I say, petty crowd that usually post on the forums. (I'm deliberatively staying away from any insinuation about mods and/or admins as it doesn't apply and isn't intended)

Well too bad for everyone else. My only comment in the start of the thread was to reaffirm Hoe's description of want warring TNG as pathetic, yet within minutes there are the wags flapping the poison tongues about WLF this or that, well in regards to raising the level of debate, suck it!!!
    Find me a post where i have slammed WLF..... And i mean slammed.. not a post where i questioned them (or is this against your rules now too) but a post where i slammed them and bashed them like you seem to think i have.

And WLF has never fit in the "pretty" crowd.. in fact i would like to know who this "pretty" crowd is .. And WLF and USA haven't been "strong" allies for quite some time. And it has nothing to do with this so called "pretty" crowd you refer too.

Now as for your suck it comment. I have let the last few personal insults go but i'm growing tired of you taking it to these levels. You are the one who called me out and when you couldn't keep up with a decent debate, you resorted to this kind of crap.. So either keep it clean or don't post..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Well where to start....... Typically WLF is screamed at on the forums no mater what we do so no issues there, I guess stepping up and protecting a weakened ally and being screamed at by the same idiots is par for the course as well. We don't need lessons from any body on anything, we know how this game really works and we play that game very well I'm entitled to comment on what happens in the game and I don't need the approval from anybody to state my opinion. If as a co-leader of a nation I see my allies being warred I have all the right in the world to tell the offending nation back off or I'll plant your arse into the ground, it's not my problem the two nations made a practice war and didn't tell people ahead of time. Usually i ignore the morons who post BS about my nation, but sometimes you have to step up and call a spade a spade. nuff said, i wish there was an icon with a middle finger but this will have to do
    Does this jog your memory or do you just ignor what your ppl say about others?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    When have we said we are gonna have a practice war wit anyone, ask them, and then while they think about it FS them and say its ok coz its a practice war... no we dont do that we just hit who we wish

He made it personal... We gave our opinions about this war and u instantly jumped on us...

Dogma where the hell did we call anyone morons for their opinion.. we havent even commented ur opinoins... Dogma i think u should stop posting for tongith the oldtimers is getting to u...

See mrp Now wat i just did to dogma is personal not wat cape did
    dude go back and read capes posts.. middle finger, morons, ect ect..

I didn't jump on you. I simply asked why is it ok for WLF to do this and nobody else.. But yet nobody has replied to that... nope we have to keep crying that i'm jumping all over you guys..

You might want to go back and read what i have said.. I believe it's all pretty level toned to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    When have we said we are gonna have a practice war wit anyone, ask them, and then while they think about it FS them and say its ok coz its a practice war... no we dont do that we just hit who we wish

He made it personal... We gave our opinions about this war and u instantly jumped on us...

Dogma where the hell did we call anyone morons for their opinion.. we havent even commented ur opinoins... Dogma i think u should stop posting for tongith the oldtimers is getting to u...

See mrp Now wat i just did to dogma is personal not wat cape did
    Lay off the dope Hoe, I think you got a bad batch, and if you want to go personal.. go ahead, I will not sink to that level as you so aptly did. I have considered you a friend, but you push the envelope with me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

Now as for your suck it comment. I have let the last few personal insults go but i'm growing tired of you taking it to these levels. You are the one who called me out and when you couldn't keep up with a decent debate, you resorted to this kind of crap.. So either keep it clean or don't post..
    The last comments we're directed at the anti-WLF community as a whole, I stay away from direct personal attacks and don't like being accused as such, If my comments are misconstrued then fine, i apologize.

The levels I go too reflect the levels of comments directed at my nation as a whole, as I said I usually ignore them but time comes when you either make a stand or loose your self respect. I will never allow that to happen and from time to time I will push back against those who oppose me and my friends no matter who it is. You talk about a debate, i don't see it as a debate, I see it as slag WLF/me - reply, rinse and repeat. If you have time for this then so be it, i have nothing to do for the next few hours

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

THIS IS A QUESTION:

Why does it always seem WLF can as they wish but nobody else can do things without comments like these?

HERE IS MY OPINIONS:

Honestly, this is nobody's business but the 2 nations involved.. Seems like anymore people have to come on the forums to gain approval before doing anything..

If these 2 nations want to practice warring or netting or whatever they choose, none of us here should be the judge of anything..

To both sides..............Good luck and have fun!

this is the post where i'm bashing WLF????? I'm sorry but i'm not seeing it.

All i see is a question followed with an opinion..

how can "suck it" be misconstrued?

The last comments we're directed at the anti-WLF community as a whole, I stay away from direct personal attacks and don't like being accused as such, If my comments are misconstrued then fine, i apologize.

The levels I go too reflect the levels of comments directed at my nation as a whole, as I said I usually ignore them but time comes when you either make a stand or loose your self respect. I will never allow that to happen and from time to time I will push back against those who oppose me and my friends no matter who it is. You talk about a debate, i don't see it as a debate, I see it as slag WLF/me - reply, rinse and repeat. If you have time for this then so be it, i have nothing to do for the next few hours
    I have no problem with your dedication to your nation.. There needs to be more like that.

but you took what i posted as bashing WLF? I simply asked a question.

which again i remind you, i haven't seen a reply too

Originally Posted by Mr President

THIS IS A QUESTION:

Why does it always seem WLF can as they wish but nobody else can do things without comments like these?
    You don't possibly see how this is bashing our nation?

Sad

Freelance Warrior

Did you not learn comprehension when you were taught to read?

Or are you that thin skinned?