Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    You don't possibly see how this is bashing our nation?

Sad

How is asking a simple question bashing your nation? You are going to have to bring me up to speed here cause i'm not seeing it.

Although i think it's funny that you can't answer it...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Did you not learn comprehension when you were taught to read?

Or are you that thin skinned?
    My skin is thicker then yours that's for sure.

The point from a my perspective is your asking the question " Why is WLF such a lousing whiny crybaby suck holethat does what it wants and doesn't let anybody do anything nation?" In other worlds the usual forum claptrap against WLF. The intent is clear if not as direct as my rendering.
    Last edited by Cape; 05-20-2008 at 01:43.

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    why is it we cant State our opinions about other wars wit out having ppl like you come on here and say **** about how WLF does things.... TNG said it themselves they didnt even know it was defiant he tought it was still being discussed...

If WLF did this half the ppl on this fourm would have there titties in a twist and screaming Bully.... but Wanted does it and its ok and fair coz Wanted says its a practice war?
    ohh hoew shut up, it was in discussion yes, but we could just have FS and thats it, reason? we are practicing, TNG should have know we will be warring with or without they knowledge, they should have been ready for it or even FS first. But war comming was very very clear.

And well as i posted in the first posts. How long will it be before WLF enters the war, if u are as brave and speak so highly of ur glorious kingdom, just attack us and help TNG, don go in forums saying ur friends with TNG and u love their *** and u will help ur allies, just do it and if ur not entering this war then get the hell outa of this thread and create a WLF wants to fight MR PRes and anyone else that wanna come
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

The point from a my perspective is your asking the question " Why is WLF such a lousing whiny crybaby suck holethat does what it wants and doesn't let anybody do anything nation?" In other worlds the usual forum claptrap against WLF.
    .. ok now we can talk about sad.. How you ever came up with that from what i said is beyond me..

My goodness, i wonder how you would have twisted it if i asked if everyone in WLF was having a good day...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    ohh hoew shut up, it was in discussion yes, but we could just have FS and thats it, reason? we are practicing, TNG should have know we will be warring with or without they knowledge, they should have been ready for it or even FS first. But war comming was very very clear.

And well as i posted in the first posts. How long will it be before WLF enters the war, if u are as brave and speak so highly of ur glorious kingdom, just attack us and help TNG, don go in forums saying ur friends with TNG and u love their *** and u will help ur allies, just do it and if ur not entering this war then get the hell outa of this thread and create a WLF wants to fight MR PRes and anyone else that wanna come
    Need I say more

Freelance Warrior

My skin is thicker then yours that's for sure.

The point from a my perspective is your asking the question " Why is WLF such a lousing whiny crybaby suck holethat does what it wants and doesn't let anybody do anything nation?" In other worlds the usual forum claptrap against WLF. The intent is clear if not as direct as my rendering.
    Sorry, my jibberish isn't up to speed, cuold you try that in English pls?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    .. ok now we can talk about sad.. How you ever came up with that from what i said is beyond me..

My goodness, i wonder how you would have twisted it if i asked if everyone in WLF was having a good day...
    You didn't ask if we we're having a good day, you asked why the heck are we interfering in others business as if we always do it, and then went on to state that we should butt out. Next time a nation asks me if it's OK to hit USA I'm not going to tell em no, I'll just say it's not my concern do what you want. I'm sure I can get Boz and Hoe to concur.
    Last edited by Cape; 05-20-2008 at 01:49.

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post

What he said

Need I say more
    here is a clear example of someone that has no idea what the discussions were or what was happening between WANT and TNG, but he comes to this thread saying we did this war the wrong way, since it was in "discussion". War was haeppning man, discussion or not, and TNG new, we just wanted to make this balance thatn just attack at night as WLF does. We actually are so BRAVE that we told them this was happening soon ,and we gave them the chance to build up defenses etc. They were pronlongin this to much for whatever reason and we just go for it. But with or without discussion this was happening.

Btw whats the recipe?
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    What he said

Shush you!

Freelance Warrior