Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Shush you!
    Nope

your not doing to good... Here i will post it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Why does it always seem WLF can as they wish but nobody else can do things without comments like these?

Honestly, this is nobody's business but the 2 nations involved.. Seems like anymore people have to come on the forums to gain approval before doing anything..

If these 2 nations want to practice warring or netting or whatever they choose, none of us here should be the judge of anything..

To both sides..............Good luck and have fun!
    The way i read this is, i asked a question.. I don't see any bashing WLF anywhere.. Really, read it again.. it's a simple question.

You are the one who took it the way you wanted to and not the way it was stated. So that is not my fault. Don't try and put words in my mouth and make it like i said something i didn't..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Mr Pres ill give u my personal opinion. Dont waste time posting and responding to this guys. Hoew and Cape, if u think this is so wrong and WLF wants to help TNG and hit WANT now this is a great chance, we are without turns and indefense go for it,just as u hit EE =D. ill be waiting. My name is pretty clear in the nation so it wont be hard to find me...If not warring, then good luck the rest of the set =D.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    The way i read this is, i asked a question.. I don't see any bashing WLF anywhere.. Really, read it again.. it's a simple question.

You are the one who took it the way you wanted to and not the way it was stated. So that is not my fault. Don't try and put words in my mouth and make it like i said something i didn't..
    I'm doing fine , just because your blind to another persons opinion that your question is biased and loaded is not my concern.

Freelance Warrior

odds go to 4 to 1 on Mr P

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Mr Pres ill give u my personal opinion. Dont waste time posting and responding to this guys. Hoew and Cape, if u think this is so wrong and WLF wants to help TNG and hit WANT now this is a great chance, we are without turns and indefense go for it,just as u hit EE =D. ill be waiting. My name is pretty clear in the nation so it wont be hard to find me...If not warring, then good luck the rest of the set =D.
    Lucky for you Norrisville was on and Andy too, all we did was a little aggressive diplomacy and the situation became very clear next time make sure you get TNG or whoever to tell their friends about "practice" wars or stuff can go wrong quickly

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    odds go to 4 to 1 on Mr P

Freelance Warrior

I grow weary of your mindless posts

I'm doing fine , just because your blind to another persons opinion that your question is biased and loaded is not my concern.
    With all do respect, i asked a question.. If you feel it was biased and loaded that is not my problem. All you keep doing is proving me more and more correct..

You know it as well as i know it. WLF has pulled this same type of stunt time and time again and each time you all pretty much tell us to mind our own business.. Whether we have interests in the nation you hit or not.

But when someone else does it, WLF doesn't like it. Put all the lables you want on it and paint it anyway you want.. the fact is, it's a double standard. And you know it and that is why you keep dancing around the real answer to my question.

Honestly, i have a lot of respect for WLF. I have no problem with your style of play. You all make things more interesting around here.. always have, and i suspect always will..

But if your going to play like that and expect people to deal with it, then you all have to deal with the fact that others may play like that too. Fair is Fair!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I grow weary of your mindless posts
    Then go to bed, I'm just killing time replying to everything, thanks for making it all happen

Freelance Warrior