Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: WANT VS TNG?

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Then go to bed, I'm just killing time replying to everything, thanks for making it all happen

How bout you posting something intelligent so this can be a productive conversation, and my bed time is none of you god ****ed business,

DON"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAMMIT, I WILL DO AS I WANT WHEN I WANT.

Oh sorry that was the WLF response

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    How bout you posting something intelligent so this can be a productive conversation, and my bed time is none of you god ****ed business,

DON"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAMMIT, I WILL DO AS I WANT WHEN I WANT.

Oh sorry that was the WLF response
    Hmmm, seems like your the one posting unintelligent non-relevant posts?
    Hypocrisy thy name is Dogma

Freelance Warrior

Hmmm, seems like your the one posting unintelligent non-relevant posts?
    Hypocrisy thy name is Dogma
    can't face reality can you. That is exactly the attitude you came int this thread with, but when you see it from the other side Ohh the horror!

You are actually too blinded by your allegiance to ppl that lead you around by the nose ring to see that you are exactly that way,

now that is sad/

Reread your post Cape, this is you.

Do you not see it, or are you that delusional?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    With all do respect, i asked a question.. If you feel it was biased and loaded that is not my problem. All you keep doing is proving me more and more correct..

You know it as well as i know it. WLF has pulled this same type of stunt time and time again and each time you all pretty much tell us to mind our own business.. Whether we have interests in the nation you hit or not.

But when someone else does it, WLF doesn't like it. Put all the lables you want on it and paint it anyway you want.. the fact is, it's a double standard. And you know it and that is why you keep dancing around the real answer to my question.

Honestly, i have a lot of respect for WLF. I have no problem with your style of play. You all make things more interesting around here.. always have, and i suspect always will..

But if your going to play like that and expect people to deal with it, then you all have to deal with the fact that others may play like that too. Fair is Fair!
    My, my where to start, you do post big ones don't you

Forget it, trying to reply to the same foolishness is stupid, you have your opinion, I have mine, let's leave it at that. You can never win an argument against a person who declares themselves victors in a non-existent debate and post the same I don't know what your talking about answer. Time to retire from the forums and concentrate on having fun in-game.

Freelance Warrior

can't face reality can you. That is exactly the attitude you came int this thread with, but when you see it from the other side Ohh the horror!

You are actually too blinded by your allegiance to ppl that lead you around by the nose ring to see that you are exactly that way,

now that is sad/

Reread your post Cape, this is you.

Do you not see it, or are you that delusional?
    My eyes are free and clear, I know the games people play and I play them too. This thread is very useful and very interesting.

Freelance Warrior

My eyes are free and clear, I know the games people play and I play them too. This thread is very useful and very interesting.
    I look at you very first post in this thread, and what I see is you being first, defensive then calling ppl out for having an opinion. That tells me you have something in your character that is a little aberrant. But, I got by that, and then your post then get personal against ppl who are trying to discuss this and just have a little fun on these forums, and you get more and more personal. This I have an issue with. People were not dissin you or your nation, there was a legitimate question asked and all f your answers have been personal attacks.

Is this how you deal with life issues? If so I am genuinely concerned for your welfare. That is a quite cynical attitude for one as young as you. Or is it a Napoleonic complex that makes you, as a little man, think you are much bigger and badder than everyone else?

Do you not see how you are being led? Grow a pair and tell us how you really feel rather than echoing the drivel you bring from the ppl that you allow to lead you around like a dog on a leash.

I look at you very first post in this thread, and what I see is you being first, defensive then calling ppl out for having an opinion. That tells me you have something in your character that is a little aberrant. But, I got by that, and then your post then get personal against ppl who are trying to discuss this and just have a little fun on these forums, and you get more and more personal. This I have an issue with. People were not dissin you or your nation, there was a legitimate question asked and all f your answers have been personal attacks.

Is this how you deal with life issues? If so I am genuinely concerned for your welfare. That is a quite cynical attitude for one as young as you. Or is it a Napoleonic complex that makes you, as a little man, think you are much bigger and badder than everyone else?

Do you not see how you are being led? Grow a pair and tell us how you really feel rather than echoing the drivel you bring from the ppl that you allow to lead you around like a dog on a leash.
    This is so off the wall I don't know where to begin Firstly I'm not a follower, if anything I've rebelled against everything I've been taught my whole life and thought for myself and made my own opinions and judgments on the world around me. At 31 I'm not that young, I would hope a 46 year old person such as yourself would have more concerns then for my welfare, but then again your concern is probably not real and your just trolling for a response. Well here it is. The only reason I don't run my own nation is I don't care too, it's time consuming and I like the people in WLF so I have no reason to go anywhere. If anything people bug me all the time for my opinion and I give advise freely and honestly, too honestly for some but honest none the least. I like long walks on the beech and candle light dinners, opps, too personal, wrong thread

Freelance Warrior

Yesterday when i went to bed all was clear and the sun was shining (actually going down).

Now I woke up this morning, not wanted to go out of bed (harsh weekend). But still I had to, so standing up, taking a shower and having some breakfast it would seemed I pressed my computer on. And there is was, a classy old ***** fight between people. It would seem that some people keep talking while others can do the acts (since the people that are involved in this war take up like 5% of the complete conversation).
    So the question is, where is this going to?

*This is way too early for me*

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    Yesterday when i went to bed all was clear and the sun was shining (actually going down).

Now I woke up this morning, not wanted to go out of bed (harsh weekend). But still I had to, so standing up, taking a shower and having some breakfast it would seemed I pressed my computer on. And there is was, a classy old ***** fight between people. It would seem that some people keep talking while others can do the acts (since the people that are involved in this war take up like 5% of the complete conversation).
    So the question is, where is this going to?

*This is way too early for me*
    Boz as always you present a good point, where is this going? I know where it went and it was a helluva ride.

@Cape I am concered about all peolpe whether I agree with them or not. That is the human way to be. And I like to consider myself to be human, more than that I consider myself to be a man, and I am sympatheitc to all mankind.
    Last edited by Dogma; 05-20-2008 at 03:18.

Boz as always you present a good point, where is this going? I know where it went and it was a helluva ride.

@Cape I am concered about all peolpe whether I agree with them or not. That is the human way to be. And I like to consider myself to be human, more than that I consider myself to be a man, and I am sympatheitc to all mankind.
    Your concern seems to end when you get an opportunity to egg them on
    it's been fun and I've killed a lot of time, same time next week suckers

Freelance Warrior