Sqame Bat time... same Bat channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Sqame Bat time... same Bat channel
    In one sentence you've shown how old you really are

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Thats weak!!!!
    wtf?

Jesus Holy One! Hoe, you`re the only weakling around here. Now go back to your master!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Where to begin, first off I'd like to congratulate WANT on keeping my brilliant record of dying in the FS going strong, I'm expecting some sort of recognition of the time it takes to fool people into thinking I'm a threat. I'd like to thank my parents for always supporting me, my nation members for telling other people that I'm good (people start to believe these things if you say it enough), and of course all the gullible fools who did believe them; thank you all.

Secondly: Dogma and Mr P STFU, if you don't like the way WLF do things then do something about it instead of having a go at them on the forums hiding behind your previous status as a great nation. But I'm used to you acting like this, so its all rosy.

Thirdly: Cape you do talk crap sometimes don't you.

Fourthly: Raul I'm surprised at you, you're always the one spouting on about honour, I'm struggling to see it here.
    TNG should have know we will be warring with or without they knowledge
    If we knew without knowing we are very special indeed, I'm going to take that as a compliment; thank you.

Fifthly: Only killed four? You really do need the practice don't you.

Sixthly: Don't have a sixthly just never made more than five points in a post before.

So as it stands TNG have had 4 players killed by WANT, 1 by an unnamed assassin. WANT have 10 states with more networth than our largest state, which is 3 more states than we have originals left alive, brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    In one sentence you've shown how old you really are
    I watched that Batman when I was a kid...
    The Legend of Glorious Province
    Download the Nation Wars Calculator, last updated 2008-07-02 18:14 EST. See forum post for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
    I watched that Batman when I was a kid...
    Don't make me get my walking cane

p.s. I enjoyed nosejam's post if only for the fact i get off lighter then the rest

Freelance Warrior

I would've said the same thing I said to Mr P and Dogma, but we all know WLF speak with actions as much as they do wih words

TNG did not ask for help from WLF, they are showing there support for an ally. we can handle wanted

but mostly w/e i seen, not read was cape and mr.p/dogma being friends :d

when what i heard was it was supposed to be a war done during the same time for both nations in order to pratice kill, did not know WANTED could do what ever they wanted, so TNG will do w/e ever with wanted, and i like to craay grudges over for few sets

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    ohh hoew shut up, it was in discussion yes, but we could just have FS and thats it, reason? we are practicing, TNG should have know we will be warring with or without they knowledge, they should have been ready for it or even FS first. But war comming was very very clear.

And well as i posted in the first posts. How long will it be before WLF enters the war, if u are as brave and speak so highly of ur glorious kingdom, just attack us and help TNG, don go in forums saying ur friends with TNG and u love their *** and u will help ur allies, just do it and if ur not entering this war then get the hell outa of this thread and create a WLF wants to fight MR PRes and anyone else that wanna come

no it was supposed to be a concented war so get yuor facts straight before bringing it up

and tbh i thought it supposed to be for next set

Missionary Guest

OK, like 7 pages of 4 people arguing about something that has nothing to do with the thread topic. after like 3 pages i gave up reading your bickering.

the 84th post before before a TNG leader manages to post anything about this war. how about i change the name of the thread to "WLF bashing or not?" then make another thread about the war .

bout the war - if it was a practice war it would have made sence to let TNG have the FS seeing as they are the smaller nation memberwise and networth wise. wether the turtles are in danger or not