Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A whole new style of attacking

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post

noticed when lowering readiness i got 9% off two times in a row with GA and than i got 7%(maybe luck?). And with AR attacking readiness i got 5% 1% 9%. Not sure if its supposed to be that much of a random. I always thought it was 3-7.
    right now it's 1-9 random

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

If you want to change the netting aspect, you could try do a % land grab formula using the special attacks.

For instance, if you do "regular attack", then you would get 100% of whatever the formula is.

However, if you were to do "ground, air, or sea attack", you could get 50,60, or 70% of the normal landgrab formula.

This would change netting a little bit, but states that did most of their landgrabbing by regular attack would still have an edge, but couldn't run away with the set with all INF.

Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    If you want to change the netting aspect, you could try do a % land grab formula using the special attacks.

For instance, if you do "regular attack", then you would get 100% of whatever the formula is.

However, if you were to do "ground, air, or sea attack", you could get 50,60, or 70% of the normal landgrab formula.

This would change netting a little bit, but states that did most of their landgrabbing by regular attack would still have an edge, but couldn't run away with the set with all INF.

Just a thought.

Pretty much what I said, but you spent more time writing it out

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Pretty much what I said, but you spent more time writing it out
    Yea--it looks like it might have been overlooked, and we both know two voices are better than one!

PS--great idea Nosejam
    Nevermore.

so i built a Missle and the tech was taken out of my tech. 800k.
    then i went to build a sat with the 1m i had their, and it said i needed atleast 500k to be able to build one. It says that i need 500k tech points in missle production to build it. So i add another million to missle pro. And i am able to build the two sats. And it deducted it from the md tech.

and pres, is it possible for you to have an NA. It's hard to see how well the nuke works when the other nation has none.

also, my states don't recieve turns? so after you use all 1k thats it?

also, i maybe wrong, but i thought i read somewhere that you can only have 1 of each at a given time? i was able to have 5 missles on hand before i stopped producing them.
    Last edited by northbabylon; 03-12-2010 at 23:00.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    so i built a Missle and the tech was taken out of my tech. 800k.
    then i went to build a sat with the 1m i had their, and it said i needed atleast 500k to be able to build one. It says that i need 500k tech points in missle production to build it. So i add another million to missle pro. And i am able to build the two sats. And it deducted it from the md tech.

and pres, is it possible for you to have an NA. It's hard to see how well the nuke works when the other nation has none.

also, my states don't recieve turns? so after you use all 1k thats it?

also, i maybe wrong, but i thought i read somewhere that you can only have 1 of each at a given time? i was able to have 5 missles on hand before i stopped producing them.
    no you do not get more turns. I didn't set this servers crons up.. no point really. I did increase the amount of turns you get on startup though. So anymore states you make will get lots more turns.

You can build as many missiles as you want.. You just need to buy the tech for them. What you can't do is build a nuke and a missile defense at the same time. you have to pick one or the other first..

i've no idea where the test server is
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Hey Mr. P, you going to reply to Nosejam and I's idea?
    Nevermore.

yea.. Once I think about it some more.