Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A whole new style of attacking

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    I am all for top states having a well balanced state but with the way the current formulas are setup you can't achieve your full potential as a netter if you have to worry about someone warring you for stupid reasons. We have already shown that you can't stop a halfway decent suicider from hitting the #1 state.

You have a very valid point that there just aren't that many old players around and it is time for a change. I have noticed over the last few years people have started claiming to play this game more and more. I will state for the record that outside of myself and i believe totte (maybe BB) there are no players from 2001 that are currently around. Very few players from 2002 or 2003 as well.

This might be the change that is needed for this game to undergo radical strategy changes it needs. There haven't been big changes in the strats in at least 7 years (long enough that most people only remember one way). I still miss the days of agms/bombers.

I would say this change is drastic enough that it needs to be well tested to see the correct percentages b/c you will get a lot of new strat changes. Like it might be worth it for the top state to still play the same way as he does now and just stay in gangbang
    piker as well oh and calvin you need to make a state and join me

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by totte View Post
    piker as well oh and calvin you need to make a state and join me
    i have a state
    i always have a state

totte Guest

hehe well yeah but you know what i mean oh and get on msn you bum
    and as for mods sorry for being of topic

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    I have been bothered for years by the fact that people can just INF ***** and take top spot, while the rest of us run balanced states.
    The way I see it, the idea pron suggested has nothing to do with balanced states.
    Last edited by KelpKris; 03-14-2010 at 18:01.

If you don't run a balanced state, then you leave yourself vulnerable to being grabbed by a much lower state for a lot of land...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

do we still have land droppers? if so then they will be vastly strengthened under the new system. (or I'm hopelessly out of date with what's happening ingame)

land dropping was fixed a few sets ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Only 8 people testing???

I set it up so everyone can test it out and only 8 show up to test? There hasn't been one attack in the last 36hrs.. Come on people these are major changes to the game and we need as many inputs as we can get.

I understand life is busy.. but a quick state and some attacks to test things out won't take that long.. We need more testers and we need more testing done by the testers currently there.

Please keep states in range so you can be attacked. Doesn't help much if nobody can attack you.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

well, does this mean my tank start-up i've been working on for next set was a waste
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

*points fingers*
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE