Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: WLF

Default WLF

I have been hearing some pretty interesting rumors on how you and some "friends" are going to hit USA next set....

if this is what you choose to do, then so be it. but i just want to point a few things out..

First, Why is it you need to bring friends along? Is the mighty WLF not powerful enough to handle this alone?

Wasn't it WLF who was complaining about WANT hitting a tag with less members? I mean, you have no idea how many states USA will have next set.

Now these are just rumors, but i'm pretty sure they are true. (97%) I can't
    say for sure if it would happen, but i know it's being discussed.

Also, making plans like this at the moment is not the smartest move. I mean, you are at war with WANT (US territory) but yet we haven't planned on doing anything. But hearing these rumors kinda makes me want to.

WANT has not asked for help, but if follow the WLF rule book, allies can jump in anytime without being asked...

basically, i wonder if you would care to shed some light on this situation....

Please....... do tell

one last thing.. i can't really say this is to all of WLF cause i'm sure many of you don't even know that one of your leaders is making these plans.. So if you didn't know this was happening, now you do... Glad a leader from another nation could fill you in..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

i hope that this is not true... be a shame to see two good nations go at it together

Last edited by Cape; 05-22-2008 at 16:43.

Freelance Warrior

Hoeby.... why were you plotting with chris again?
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Mr P, i would have expected you to talk to me first before making this post. So please close this thread and talk on msn.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

If i was the least bit concerned or worried about these rumors i would have followed up and kept it more private.. I just got a good chuckle out of them.

A little entertainment in these forums is a good thing.. to much serious talk gets boring..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missionary Guest

so if its this set its ok?

Talking

pres dont have any idea who's the real mastermind behind wlf x)

Its Ron Paul!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiKh9Ko3mw4

and Ron Paul wants to bring the boys back to home, not abroad!

ps. sry andy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Now these are just rumors, but i'm pretty sure they are true. (97%) I can't
    say for sure if it would happen, but i know it's being discussed.:
    Not taking it seriously huh?

--I think we've had a discussion of warring USA every set that I've played WoW, NW, and NWII, and now this NW. In fact, I can't think of a set that we haven't talked about possibly warring USA .

We just love you and your large tracts of land Mr. P.

Of course, I'm not a leader of WLF...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Seriously Hoebawt, if you're still upset about the chicken nooodle soup the other night, then talk it out with me, don't take it out on USA in a game. I told you, I was drunk, and alot of soups look good when drunk. So please Hoebie, just talk it out sometime with me, I know you're hurt, but there's no need to take out my obsession with noodles on an entire nation in this game.
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 05-23-2008 at 09:08. Reason: this guy needs to stop