Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: WLF

Raul we know you could of wiped us out, it wouldn't be hard considering the giant networth and member lead you had over us.
    Also for someone who seems to hate *****ing you seem to do a lot yourself. So stop bieng a hypocrite.

p.s. who cares if people say your from El Salvador and that you aren't Mexican, if you are Mexican it shouldn't bother you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peniamina View Post
    Raul we know you could of wiped us out, it wouldn't be hard considering the giant networth and member lead you had over us.
    Also for someone who seems to hate *****ing you seem to do a lot yourself. So stop bieng a hypocrite.

p.s. who cares if people say your from El Salvador and that you aren't Mexican, if you are Mexican it shouldn't bother you.
    Yea but since hes from El salvador and not mexico it bothers him

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Make your mnd up Raul, first you have a go at WLF for just "crying" on the forums, now when they do do something you're not happy about it *sigh*. TNG don't think that at all Raul, when have we ever said that? We know we had to bring in our "practice" allies.
    OMFG jajaja, im not saying is wrong WLF hit us, when in all the posts i say that??? jaja I dont care if WLF war us, or any other war us, Im up to any challenge jeje, I dont care if make 5 nations war me, i dont care this is a game of warring for its ok for any reason for anyone to war anyone they want . I feel very happy actually, i have pissed off many people around and everyone jumps at my posts, i couldnt be more happy

Btw i thought of WLF to be stronger...
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]