Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: WLF

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    No WANT declared peace on our practice war this ones for real
    If this is the case, then i would call it a GB..

At this point, i think WANT has learned there lesson and WLF could pull out now and if WANT and TNG agree to continue this, then it is up to them.

I think the point has been made and i'm sure in the future if WANT decides to have a "practice" war they will make sure things are more clearly worked out.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    If this is the case, then i would call it a GB..

At this point, i think WANT has learned there lesson and WLF could pull out now and if WANT and TNG agree to continue this, then it is up to them.

I think the point has been made and i'm sure in the future if WANT decides to have a "practice" war they will make sure things are more clearly worked out.
    MR P thats not the problem idk abotu the miscomunication nither does jigger or james the thing that ticks us off that they killed my state b4 they declared
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

along with the fact that they denyed killing me when they thaught i didnt know how to use the archive

MR P thats not the problem idk abotu the miscomunication nither does jigger or james the thing that ticks us off that they killed my state b4 they declared

ok.. but does WLF really need to be a part of this anymore?

idk ask WLF the reason i thaught that they had for coming into the war was because they thaught WANT was using dirty tactics against a unprepared nation wich makes all of want at fault they can leave when ever they want but TNG wont stop tilll all of WANt is dead

Should we be contacting you for WANT's foreign relations? I don't know about the others, but I haven't got any messages asking the war to stop from WANT, in fact they almost killed a state earlier but somehow he was alerted The Legend seems to have failed yet again

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Should we be contacting you for WANT's foreign relations? I don't know about the others, but I haven't got any messages asking the war to stop from WANT, in fact they almost killed a state earlier but somehow he was alerted The Legend seems to have failed yet again
    yes and MR P why are you so anctious for WLF to get out of this war

because USA heard rumours we might attack them , he'd be a hypocrite if he attacked WLF while there at war with another nation. WLF is the only nation that gangbangs people, and were **** proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Nope, i have nothing to do with WANT's FA issues.. But seeing WLF doesn't mind doing as they wish for allies i thought i would give it a shot.. Dang, i forgot to get WLF's permission before i did this..

I'm not anxious for them to get out. I just think the point has been made and the playing field has been leveled and now they can leave it back in TNG's hands to do as they wish.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    because USA heard rumours we might attack them , he'd be a hypocrite if he attacked WLF while there at war with another nation. WLF is the only nation that gangbangs people, and were **** proud.
    haha dangit chris i wanted pres do explain it