Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: WLF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Nope, i have nothing to do with WANT's FA issues.. But seeing WLF doesn't mind doing as they wish for allies i thought i would give it a shot.. Dang, i forgot to get WLF's permission before i did this..

I'm not anxious for them to get out. I just think the point has been made and the playing field has been leveled and now they can leave it back in TNG's hands to do as they wish.
    mmm good answer lessond leard dont **** with MR P he will win
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    because USA heard rumours we might attack them , he'd be a hypocrite if he attacked WLF while there at war with another nation. WLF is the only nation that gangbangs people, and were **** proud.
    OMG.. how does WLF get all the smart people in this game in one nation?

Man i can't believe i'm busted on this. My whole plan was to "talk" WLF out of the war with WANT so USA can slide in and hit them.. gee either my plans are really lame, or some of you WLFers are really smart..

Trust me, if i'm going to war a nation i'm at least going to pick one that would give us a challenge.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Nope, i have nothing to do with WANT's FA issues.. But seeing WLF doesn't mind doing as they wish for allies i thought i would give it a shot.. Dang, i forgot to get WLF's permission before i did this..

I'm not anxious for them to get out. I just think the point has been made and the playing field has been leveled and now they can leave it back in TNG's hands to do as they wish.
    Your absence of my great nation's permission shall be excused for now. WLF is a noble beast, speaking for those which have no voice, kinda like real life USA. We'll stay in Ir...Want till were good and ready to leave. Viva the War on Terror!

OMG.. how does WLF get all the smart people in this game in one nation?
    Genetic engineering.

Man i can't believe i'm busted on this. My whole plan was to "talk" WLF out of the war with WANT so USA can slide in and hit them.. gee either my plans are really lame, or some of you WLFers are really smart..
    we have spies infiltrating every layer of your government

Trust me, if i'm going to war a nation i'm at least going to pick one that would give us a challenge.
    Which is why you won't pick WLF, we'll give you hell
    Last edited by -Chris-; 05-23-2008 at 01:51. Reason: engineering not altering

that was just cold... down right cold

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Genetic altering.

we have spies infiltrating every layer of your government

Which is why you won't pick WLF, we'll give you hell
    1) um ok.. Last i knew WLF was all men.. So you alter all you want.. guess this explains a lot..

2) You don't have spies in my govt, but i'm 99% sure you do in WANTS :-)

3) What you call hell..... We call home!

and i also dont see how our 7 alive members are even to WANTS 18...

1) um ok.. Last i knew WLF was all men.. So you alter all you want.. guess this explains a lot..

2) You don't have spies in my govt, but i'm 99% sure you do in WANTS :-)

3) What you call hell..... We call home!

response to your numerical orders.

A) Actually we are all cyborgs, cept for Cape, hes fully robotic.

B) Karl Rove? Yeap...hes ours

3) And what you call a challenge.......we call a horse race....for big brown

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    and i also dont see how our 7 alive members are even to WANTS 18...
    WANT and TNG make a deal. Except TNG wasn't fully on board with it and wasn't expecting it. Big blow out on the forums.

WANT kill 3 or 4 and then pulls out and declares peace.

WLF hits WANT cause they think they pulled dirty tricks.

TNG continues to war WANT cause they are mad. (as i would be too)

but here is the thing. Even after WANT declared peace on TNG, you guys want to keep it going. So that is your call. With WLF staying in this it's a gang bang. I understood WLF getting involved to make a point. the point has been made so now it's time to leave.

if TNG can't handle WANT by themselves, then they should declare peace too. 2 v 1 is a GB.

It would be like USA wanting to hit Dak but taking another nation along with us. Basically if USA can't beat them on our own then we have no business trying.

This is just the way i am looking at it.. you all are free to make your own call on this.

and Chris, why would i be a hypocrite if USA hit WLF right now? Wouldn't it be called helping allies? I mean after all, WANT is US soil...

and Chris, why would i be a hypocrite if USA hit WLF right now? Wouldn't it be called helping allies? I mean after all, WANT is US soil...
    Correct, TNG is WLF's blood.

quick note: I don't speak for anyone in WLF, I enjoy talking some BS every now and then.