Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: WLF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

OMFG!!

Once again i ask a question to or about WLF and now it's turned into some evil plot against them..

I didn't make the first post to just "liven" up the forums. IT WAS A QUESTION! and i didn't get all gung ho and call in 5 allies and then decide if it was true or not. I came on here and made a post about it. And i put it in a humorous way.. OMG freaking kill me for it! Gosh forbid someone make a post in a friendly humorous way...

I'm so sick of the fact that nobody can say a dang thing about WLF without being accused of bashing them..

Last nights posts, if you look closely is mainly me and chris having fun going back and forth. He knew it right from the start...

I'll stop posting anything about WLF. The fallout from a friendly comment is just to much to bare.. later.

You know you have to have permission to even utter the name WLF. You forgot the rules PRes. That means you will now be warred by 67 Non tag jumping Jumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    You know you have to have permission to even utter the name WLF. You forgot the rules PRes. That means you will now be warred by 67 Non tag jumping Jumpers.
    Correct Dogma, except for the number, It would be 71, thanks for trying though

well, wthout having that many fingers it was a guess.

OMFG!!

Once again i ask a question to or about WLF and now it's turned into some evil plot against them..

I didn't make the first post to just "liven" up the forums. IT WAS A QUESTION! and i didn't get all gung ho and call in 5 allies and then decide if it was true or not. I came on here and made a post about it. And i put it in a humorous way.. OMG freaking kill me for it! Gosh forbid someone make a post in a friendly humorous way...

I'm so sick of the fact that nobody can say a dang thing about WLF without being accused of bashing them..

Last nights posts, if you look closely is mainly me and chris having fun going back and forth. He knew it right from the start...

I'll stop posting anything about WLF. The fallout from a friendly comment is just to much to bare.. later.
    I enjoy watching this big ball roll its quite fun. .
    I aint having a pop I like everyone involved and have (so far) no got no enemies.
    All I was getting across was... You only said a question, but why keep bringing it up other than knowing it would keep annoying people. Just looks like you meant the question to lead to some conflict maybe not so much as it has. And all WLF did at the start was give an opinion on the situation and got slated just as much as you did for the question. Its just a bit annoying from a by stander that people keep saying 'oh forbid us to not ask WLF' or 'we can't do that we aint WLF' when it aint really that bad. These comments all seem a bit provocative and if I was WLF would annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoymous lol View Post
    Like comments like this. All i'm saying is this is getting a bit boring now for the people who aren't involved so much. Does this really need to be said
    Last edited by jeff_capes; 05-23-2008 at 13:24.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

wlf likes little boys

Maggio, you are a genious when it comes to editing my posts.

Trust me, if i'm going to war a nation i'm at least going to pick one that would give us a challenge.
    I know it wasnt wow but wat happend last time we warred?

I haven't warred you since WoW. So if you are referring to the first NW, that wasn't my doing.. And you have to admit that it didn't take much to beat anyone in that game when warring ..

That last comment was part of our (chris & mine) sarcastic remarks. Read all of them and you will understand.. Simply just having some fun late at night..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I haven't warred you since WoW. So if you are referring to the first NW, that wasn't my doing.. And you have to admit that it didn't take much to beat anyone in that game when warring ..

That last comment was part of our (chris & mine) sarcastic remarks. Read all of them and you will understand.. Simply just having some fun late at night..
    This game isn't about fun! It would be boring here if we were all friends.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Attention Mr. Prez.

I have heard nothing of any plans against USA, until this thread.

what were your motives upon creating this thread?

Now I would assume that many more people are thinking about this than previously...
    (If any were before, I can not say, none that I heard of, but I do not know all)

Perhaps the person responsible for your intel would like to see this happen... perhaps they have beef with WLF? (but why, why would anyone have beef with WLF? WLF allways just sits and grows harmlessly, like pretty flowers in a field :-)

Good day NW,

Z
    Last edited by -Z-; 05-23-2008 at 15:40.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.