Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: WLF

Missionary Guest

maybe i shouldnt have made that convo up with boz, hoe and cape in there planning the strike and sent it annonamously lmao.

i apolagise

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    maybe i shouldnt have made that convo up with boz, hoe and cape in there planning the strike and sent it annonamously lmao.

i apolagise
    This is retaliation for Chelsea choking, isn't it?

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    well apparently, you guys will war us for sets to come, so we'll see about that.

and mr p calls us US soil because andy and i were in us. i guess that makes us USAs girlfriend then.

WLF, just finish the job already so the bickering can stop. practice wars obviously don't work, and neither do negotiations with moronic 15 year-olds ( not you chris..) so i guess we can have a 'real' war next set if that's what you want. and you get the FS.
    and about you dying in the beginning: we still have no idea who did it, because our entire nation had turns after we found that out. we hadnt even decided to strike at that point. those tag jumpers probably did it BEFORE they came here. and besides, i saw 3 states with no spies in our nation, anyone had plenty of time to take them out..

well i love how this retarted 15 year old took out 2 of your states 2day. And yes lets see for next set well see how life works out for WANT but i doubt Life is the right word to say that .
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    well i love how this retarted 15 year old took out 2 of your states 2day. And yes lets see for next set well see how life works out for WANT but i doubt Life is the right word to say that .
    Such threats could be rather bad for your tag.......

you`re so right Will
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Such threats could be rather bad for your tag.......

WANT is done this set, obviously. you guys won. actually, wlf won, not you. we know when we lose a war, and we sure as hell did. good luck wasting your turns the rest of the way.

it was fun while it lasted, hopefully you guys let whoever lived survive the last few days (me) =P
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

leave them andyy. TNG thinks that because they still have people alive in their nation is because they were up to the challenge, we know we could have wiped them if u havnt been nice and into not killing them, i told ya to kill them, it will be the same thing, WLF will eventually come declaring war, but whatever...ohh and who is warring WANT next set? TNG or WLF or both?
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    leave them andyy. TNG thinks that because they still have people alive in their nation is because they were up to the challenge, we know we could have wiped them if u havnt been nice and into not killing them, i told ya to kill them, it will be the same thing, WLF will eventually come declaring war, but whatever...ohh and who is warring WANT next set? TNG or WLF or both?
    ME ME ME, i will

Make your mnd up Raul, first you have a go at WLF for just "crying" on the forums, now when they do do something you're not happy about it *sigh*. TNG don't think that at all Raul, when have we ever said that? We know we had to bring in our "practice" allies.