Default To Member of USA

Happy May 26th. Enjoy your set.

Sincerely,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Happy May 26th. Enjoy your set.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    wonder how long USA plans on harboring this suicider.
    also interesting to see whether they will kill him or attack WLF for this....or a 3rd option

yea he suicided a Dak state like 2 weeks ago which is why hes been kicked from 2 nations so far then he joined USA and hasnt moved... i might have forgotten to tell pres about him suiciding but o well

1st we are not harboring a terrorist..

I have yet to be able to get to the bottom of this seeing it's a holiday weekend and activity is low.

But WLF taking matters in there own hands and doing war attacks against USA without even talking to me first? that isn't good.

All this did was make things more complicated. Cause now my guy land drops and then a member in WLF goes off and does war attacks.

All i know at this point in time was, our state was land dropped two separate times from WLF. And the last one (while the WLF state was being killed) was enough to piss him off and take revenge. But he shouldn't have done it while inside USA.. That was an easy fix, now with these AA's things are a tad more complicated.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    But WLF taking matters in there own hands and doing war attacks against USA without even talking to me first? that isn't good.

All this did was make things more complicated. Cause now my guy land drops and then a member in WLF goes off and does war attacks.
    Chris took matters in his own hands, and Chris just deleted his own state.

Mr. P. I messaged you on msn and i'm not sure if my offline messages came through

On the Second thing, i told that guy i wanted to be contacted about throught the leaders or FA of the USA. Eitherway he took actions into his own hands by landropping 4 states including mine.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Its kinda annoying when you get landdropped twice a set from the same nation. Not very much a coincidence.

But either way his actions are not very justified, as well as Chris
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Its kinda annoying when you get landdropped twice a set from the same nation. Not very much a coincidence.

But either way his actions are not very justified, as well as Chris
    The first time he wasn't landdropped i personally check it out. The second time was a pertty harsh landgrab and i told the person who did that aswell.

But i told him personally (offending landdropping state) that i deal with a leader or a FA.. Not a member of a nation, because he doesn't speak for the nation. And this issue has never been brought up in a conversation between me and the USA. So if that landdropping state has a grudge he should have complained to his leadership (if he told them, about what i have said).

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    All i know at this point in time was, our state was land dropped two separate times from WLF. And the last one (while the WLF state was being killed) was enough to piss him off and take revenge.
    being killed and grabing to stay alive doesnt really count as landdropping.

pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    being killed and grabing to stay alive doesnt really count as landdropping.

when your first grab is over 1600 land, u go for a second on same target is harsh.
    There is no greater sin than apathy