Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: To Member of USA

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    so, i still dont see that as anything wrong. the guy has a problem then kill the people who caused it. i.e. the states that drop the guys land that low. these things happen when your in war or not, it is not landdropping when trying to keep your state alive.

should someone let there state die just to keep others happy then they are in a state of war and about to die?

@ nubs - what you id and what the WLF state did is completly differnt. if you can see that then your lacking in........well brain cells
    hey brain cells, you grab once. becouse grabbing another state would give more land. thats just cuz he had the USA tag
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

You generally grab the states of the nation that is killing you if you need to get land back. Hitting people in other nations is in very bad taste; you should expect consequences for doing it.
    The Legend of Glorious Province
    Download the Nation Wars Calculator, last updated 2008-07-02 18:14 EST. See forum post for more details.

ding ding ding, BINGO, woot!!! u win the prize....yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is no greater sin than apathy

As they said, 2 hits is harsh, but not illegal, or classified as "landdropping".

Nubs sealed his own fate by landdropping 4 or 5 of WLF's states
    Last edited by Xavior; 05-26-2008 at 18:50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    As they said, 2 hits is harsh, but not illegal, or classified as "landdropping".

Nubs sealed his own fate by landdropping 4 or 5 of WLF's states
    200 aa's however may be a bit harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    Chris took matters in his own hands, and Chris just deleted his own state.

Mr. P. I messaged you on msn and i'm not sure if my offline messages came through

On the Second thing, i told that guy i wanted to be contacted about throught the leaders or FA of the USA. Eitherway he took actions into his own hands by landropping 4 states including mine.
    I did get your message and i replied ingame.. My apologies for not being able to get on till now as i had guest at my home and didn't think it would be a good idea to leave them and come on here to handle this.. wouldn't have made the first lady very happy.. And we all know, we need to keep the first lady happy...

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    The first time he wasn't landdropped i personally check it out. The second time was a pertty harsh landgrab and i told the person who did that aswell.

But i told him personally (offending landdropping state) that i deal with a leader or a FA.. Not a member of a nation, because he doesn't speak for the nation. And this issue has never been brought up in a conversation between me and the USA. So if that landdropping state has a grudge he should have complained to his leadership (if he told them, about what i have said).
    I was not aware that he spoke to WLF leaders.. As far as i knew, WLF did the hits and he wasn't happy and then went off on his own to do his retal.
    Which is not what USA supports.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    I'm a member of WLF and what we stick up for our brethren. If I would have more turns I would have gladly kept going. And President and other importants of USA, these are my choices, not WLF's
    Now that all the nice replies are over.. This is where i will state my not so nice comments.

First, some of you are not very smart or considerate. USA has never just gone off and did war attacks on some nation without talking to the leaders and working out a retal first. ESP WLF!

So things don't happen in the first 5 minutes that you like, so we go off and do our own thing? Even your leaders were not happy with that and had you delete. So then that still wasn't enough so you and 2 others go off and make a new nation and then declare on USA to handle the situation? not very smart. Not only do you put strain on USA/WLF relations now you pretty much sealed the deal and made it so i can't do anything.. If you remember, you can't boot a state who has made war attacks.. duh! And you think he is going to stop now? Nope he is going to keep going which makes it so there is nothing i can do..

You took a "simple" situation and turned it into this huge thing now. What for? Did you stop to think that this is a holiday weekend and some may be busy with RL issues? I got on last night and stated i will look into this and see what is going on. Someone from WLF sent out a message saying i was going to take care of it.. But nope, just had to go off and do it yourself...

You think WLF is the only nation where ppl stick up for there brothers? WRONG! So get off your horse and think outside the box for a minute. That is my number one complaint with some of WLF members.. You don't give your leaders a chance to figure things out. You go off and do as you wish and make it harder on them and others and then come on here and say
    "we stick up for our brethren".. Well i'm happy for you. And i'm sure dboz is happy that he now has to spend all this extra time cleaning up your mess..

All you had to do was give it just a little bit of time and this all would have been worked out........ Just couldn't wait a few hours could you..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I did get your message and i replied ingame.. My apologies for not being able to get on till now as i had guest at my home and didn't think it would be a good idea to leave them and come on here to handle this.. wouldn't have made the first lady very happy.. And we all know, we need to keep the first lady happy...

I was not aware that he spoke to WLF leaders.. As far as i knew, WLF did the hits and he wasn't happy and then went off on his own to do his retal.

Now that all the nice replies are over.. This is where i will state my not so nice comments.

First, some of you are not very smart or considerate. USA has never just gone off and did war attacks on some nation without talking to the leaders and working out a retal first. ESP WLF!

So things don't happen in the first 5 minutes that you like, so we go off and do our own thing? Even your leaders were not happy with that and had you delete. So then that still wasn't enough so you and 2 others go off and make a new nation and then declare on USA to handle the situation? not very smart. Not only do you put strain on USA/WLF relations now you pretty much sealed the deal and made it so i can't do anything.. If you remember, you can't boot a state who has made war attacks.. duh! And you think he is going to stop now? Nope he is going to keep going which makes it so there is nothing i can do..

You took a "simple" situation and turned it into this huge thing now. What for? Did you stop to think that this is a holiday weekend and some may be busy with RL issues? I got on last night and stated i will look into this and see what is going on. Someone from WLF sent out a message saying i was going to take care of it.. But nope, just had to go off and do it yourself...

You think WLF is the only nation where ppl stick up for there brothers? WRONG! So get off your horse and think outside the box for a minute. That is my number one complaint with some of WLF members.. You don't give your leaders a chance to figure things out. You go off and do as you wish and make it harder on them and others and then come on here and say
    "we stick up for our brethren".. Well i'm happy for you. And i'm sure dboz is happy that he now has to spend all this extra time cleaning up your mess..

All you had to do was give it just a little bit of time and this all would have been worked out........ Just couldn't wait a few hours could you..
    Did u forget the incident wit Calvin BB and WLF were u guys just told us u were taking a retal? yea that WAs USA so maybe u forgot idk but right there ur wrong

We dont blame him for doing the AA's and we didnt even ask him to delete.. i know i didnt and if im correct He made that choice himself..... We Didnt like that Chris jumped the gun and did the AA's but we can see why he did and no we are not pissed at him.

So more of our members could have been Landdropped?

Bottom line righ tnow is that Neither USA or WLF support the events that are happening wit our members... but i do know 307 has been doing this all set... and USA should handle this... If you need any assictance taking care of this threat to the community... since he has had problems wit Dak FB WLF... We will be more then happy to lend a hand and kill him

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

I had typed out a long post to try and fight this but I'll resign. My decisions were irrational and affected my nation. Please know the second round of AA's aren't of my doing.

Good post chris... get on msn btw

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Did u forget the incident wit Calvin BB and WLF were u guys just told us u were taking a retal? yea that WAs USA so maybe u forgot idk but right there ur wrong
    No i do not remember this. I assume this is from back in WOW? Was i leading? And let me also point out, "u guys just told us u were taking a retal?" So it looks like it was discussed.. Chances are you told us no and we decided to take it anyway.. Which IF I WAS GIVEN A CHANCE TO EVEN LOOK INTO THINGS and told you we would not do anything about it, then i would at least respect your decision of coming in anyway.. So no, i don't think i'm wrong here!

We dont blame him for doing the AA's and we didnt even ask him to delete.. i know i didnt and if im correct He made that choice himself..... We Didnt like that Chris jumped the gun and did the AA's but we can see why he did and no we are not pissed at him.

So more of our members could have been Landdropped?
    Of course your not unhappy with him. Sure let's just let anyone do whatever they please anytime they want.. Why do you even have leaders and FA people then? Are just for show to make it look like your an organized nation?

And yes more states could have been land dropped. At any given time any state or nation could be warred or hit. So basically the next SA a USA guy gets from WLF i should just declare and kill some of you cause more USA states could be SA'd for land.. Come on hoe, if this was reversed you would be screaming bloody murder and you know it.

Bottom line righ tnow is that Neither USA or WLF support the events that are happening wit our members... but i do know 307 has been doing this all set... and USA should handle this... If you need any assictance taking care of this threat to the community... since he has had problems wit Dak FB WLF... We will be more then happy to lend a hand and kill him
    And how would you like me to handle it now? Seeing war has been declared you pretty much made it so i couldn't do anything.. Did you think that one out?

USA does not support states going off and doing as they wish. All members know this. And if they break this rule then they are dealt with. But you have to give someone a chance to figure this out and get to the bottom of things before you go off and do your own thing. Cause to me, it's looking like WLF has pretty much declared war on USA.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    I had typed out a long post to try and fight this but I'll resign. My decisions were irrational and affected my nation. Please know the second round of AA's aren't of my doing.
    Thank you for owning up to this and saying your decisions were irrational. This is a start..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"