Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is US better?

his legacy may have
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Warl0rd Guest

noone knows what might have happened, maybe world was a better place now (i doubt)...

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Silly me, I forgot, the Netherlands is just the best country in the world. I should have known. We should all die because we are not living in Russia or the Netherlands.
    Ooga little retard. Surely the Netherlands is the best country in the world. Not on one point, but on all of them. Well maybe not because of the weather.
    • Better government
    • real freedom not the crap/fake freedom you think you have in the States
    • better social security
    • better relations with the world community
    • normal laws, you can do whatever as long as you don't harm anybody (alcohol, drugs, prostitution, gay marriage, abortian)
    • better education
    These are only the main ones, I could go on nit picking

I never made Russia as an example. I said the countries that belong to the West. Especially Western-Europe. I specifically said that Russia is not a good governed country and doesn't have the freedom that is needed.
    Last edited by Crimson Shadow; 09-11-2007 at 06:32. Reason: Bashing Ooga

[QUOTE=Spetznaz_GRU;2455]Ooga little retard. Surely the Netherlands is the best country in the world. Not on one point, but on all of them. Well maybe not because of the weather.
    [LIST][*]Better government[*]real freedom not the crap/fake freedom you think you have in the States[*]better social security[*]better relations with the world community[*]normal laws, you can do whatever as long as you don't harm anybody (alcohol, drugs, prostitution, gay marriage(for which u are eternally grateful)

Hahahaha, Spetz, only a sad insecure moron such as yourself would have to resort to the nice old 9 year old namecalling. I'm sure you feel so special now don't you? you have absolutely no life if you really have to waste your time coming back here again and again and again so you can tell us ALL how we are so stupid and blah blah blah.

By the way Spetz, my STATE that I live in, is better then your entire country. Economically, standard of living, education, population, and so forth. Seriously, if my state was an independant country, it would be ranked higher economically then your stupid entire country. But I'm sure you having a grand old time living over there, so good for you.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by caesar View Post
    Keep in mind though, if it wasn't for the US, the Netherlands and Russia would be still be under Nazi rule.
    so the US saved us all?

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    i ask all of those non-Americans here, which one of your countries NEVER gained an acre of land through aggression or war? Which one of your countries has no violent history.
    i would like to point out that gaiing land though conquest is abit differnt from having no land to start with and slaughtering a whole race of people pretty much. also, all the land we gained (english) we have given back, see were nice .

we have one of themost violent histories in the world i would asume, not looked it up like. but we got invaded by so many differnt people, vikings, romans, french and spain have tried. after being invaded, and lost, so many times we got peed off and took back some compensation

the slaughter as u call it, was not an American crime to start. it began with English subjects to start off the colonies. the French and Spanish did their fair share of cleansing.

Missionary Guest

pretty sure there were still a few of them round when we left. and the americans were the ones hording them into camps or what ever you like to call it so they could use the land.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Hahahaha, Spetz, only a sad insecure moron such as yourself would have to resort to the nice old 9 year old namecalling. I'm sure you feel so special now don't you? you have absolutely no life if you really have to waste your time coming back here again and again and again so you can tell us ALL how we are so stupid and blah blah blah.

By the way Spetz, my STATE that I live in, is better then your entire country. Economically, standard of living, education, population, and so forth. Seriously, if my state was an independant country, it would be ranked higher economically then your stupid entire country. But I'm sure you having a grand old time living over there, so good for you.
    Haha, my country has a higher standard of living than your country. Surely that must mean that whatever I say is right, and every word you say is pathetic nonsense. Haha, you must be such a moron living there.

Bleh, no.

I don't give a crap what country anyone's from. I don't take any responsibility towards what my country has ever done or haven't done.

I doubt there are many US citizens still alive who's taken part in ethnic cleansing of indians. Neither do I see it as a responsibility of a US citizen having to defend these actions. In fact defending something like this is something I surely would remove brownie points from doing.

All nations have dirty spots on their histories. Some of the rather recent incidents can be undone, like removing fanatic jewish settlers from palestine. Others can just be acknowledged as wrong, but you can't practically move the US or Australian population for that matter from their country regardless of who you think own the land, and regardless of what nationalities these people claimed to be when the actions were performed. As for the people populations affected, sometimes you just have to accept that you were dealt a bad hand, and do the best of it. Of course, aid is not illegal to soothe your conscience. As long as it's given the right way, but that is yet another issue.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

[QUOTE=ranger2112;2458]
    Quote Originally Posted by Spetznaz_GRU View Post
    Ooga little retard. Surely the Netherlands is the best country in the world. Not on one point, but on all of them. Well maybe not because of the weather.
    [LIST][*]Better government[*]real freedom not the crap/fake freedom you think you have in the States[*]better social security[*]better relations with the world community[*]normal laws, you can do whatever as long as you don't harm anybody (alcohol, drugs, prostitution, gay marriage(for which u are eternally grateful)
    Sure am, how else would I marry you?