Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premium Account members

Default Premium Account members

Seeing as Prem acct members keep the same state # each set, and many don't like that this is what i can do.

Right now if you delete your state, your restart state only gets 100 turns instead of the 200 to start with. So for the first 2 days of next set i will make it so restarts get the same amount of turns. This allows you to delete your state and hide and still get the benefits of the prem acct membership.

But you only have the 2 days to do it in, so don't forget. And if it works well, i'll keep it that way.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

this is for only those who want to hide?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

yes.. if you don't want to hide then you don't have to do anything.

so will this still allow you to create a state, use 200 turns producing stuff for NA, delete, repeat, delete, repeat?

if u feel like wasting the time to produce 200 turns worth of stuff (practically nothing) repeatedly, i say go ahead

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    so will this still allow you to create a state, use 200 turns producing stuff for NA, delete, repeat, delete, repeat?
    wont the only real advantage be getting your first two hundred start up turns down to a perfection if wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    Yes you could do that. But 2 things.. First of all i'm doing this as a service to prem account members to help them out. If it's abused, then i just won't do it anymore. And i will make sure i post who is responsible for it being removed.. I'm sure that will make that person very popular.

2nd, i get a listing of all new states created with all the info on who is actually doing it. So if they abuse it, they will be deleted and banned for the set.

Let's keep this simple. it's something nice for the prem members so they have the same advantages of nobody knowing who they are as the rest of the members do.

Why does Anton come up with these stupid "abuses" that no one will actually do?

I am in favour of this. Last set, i deleted my first state because I made a mistake in naming my state and my 2nd state started with 100 turns, but thanks to Mr P i got 100 more turns.

But I have always thought that this was the case because i remember Prem States deleting before (you would have gaps in state numbers from 1-30) and there were never any complaints about missing 100 turns. Or i have a faulty memory
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Why does Anton come up with these stupid "abuses" that no one will actually do?

I am in favour of this. Last set, i deleted my first state because I made a mistake in naming my state and my 2nd state started with 100 turns, but thanks to Mr P i got 100 more turns.

But I have always thought that this was the case because i remember Prem States deleting before (you would have gaps in state numbers from 1-30) and there were never any complaints about missing 100 turns. Or i have a faulty memory
    What? You got your 100 turns back? I was told that was tough pooh pooh. Hmm I guess I see how much I am liked here harrumph

not a bad idea.... Dont listen to anton hes lewd