Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: US passes Health care reform Bill

Yes, retail tax. When I go to buy stuff at the store, I pay that.

went to the ER last night for my wife who had fainted at her desk. Pretty efficient for such a busy hospital. We got there at 3 and left at 8 with dozens of tests completed. they did a pretty good job. I would have gone to the reg. dr, or to the nite time clinic to save time, but i thought it to be too serious to brush under the rug.

There was quite a few people that didnt seem like they had an "emergency" there. Meaning they most likely did not have insurance and a regular pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    went to the ER last night for my wife who had fainted at her desk. Pretty efficient for such a busy hospital. We got there at 3 and left at 8 with dozens of tests completed. they did a pretty good job. I would have gone to the reg. dr, or to the nite time clinic to save time, but i thought it to be too serious to brush under the rug.

There was quite a few people that didnt seem like they had an "emergency" there. Meaning they most likely did not have insurance and a regular pcp.
    Drinking a little too much at work?? J/k!! I hope all is well with her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post

Any news bro?

Default Heath care bill

Just a quick question. Did any of you that oppose this bill because its too expensive protest the war in iraq? I did three times before it was started then stopped out of respect for our troops.... Its cost this nation not only trillions and trillions of dollars it has made us lose respect and friends all over the world... But if you were for the war, but against the poor and infirm getting heath care what does that make you?

What does this bill have to do with the war in Iraq? I can obviously see that they have similarities. They are both wasteful and thoughtless projects that as a whole need better planning and much more research. They will both ultimately be the death of many many people as well they are both designed to alter the current rights that many people possess and or do not possess. As for corruption... aghhh... not today.

Quote Originally Posted by GorGo View Post
    Just a quick question. Did any of you that oppose this bill because its too expensive protest the war in iraq? I did three times before it was started then stopped out of respect for our troops.... Its cost this nation not only trillions and trillions of dollars it has made us lose respect and friends all over the world... But if you were for the war, but against the poor and infirm getting heath care what does that make you?
    It was honorable for you to not protest in honor of our troops!

Quote Originally Posted by GorGo View Post
    But if you were for the war, but against the poor and infirm getting heath care what does that make you?
    Evil.

In my view supporting the troops = supporting the war. The US and British military is a volunteer force. No soldier serving there is doing so against his will. If they were truly against the war they would mutiny, and the "we don't like what we're doing but we were just following orders" defense was tried at nuremburg in 1946. It didn't work for the Germans, why should the US and Britain be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    What does this bill have to do with the war in Iraq?

Is this not obvious?

They have much in Common.

Both Health Care and overseas Murdering are consuming vast amounts of Public money.

every citizen of any given country that goes to war and provides health care works each and every day for both of these causes.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.