Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011

Thread: Dak - USA - Esto Alliance!

you mean gangbanging one after another... 100 vs 20 can`t be called epic, you know
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    you mean gangbanging one after another... 100 vs 20 can`t be called epic, you know
    destroying nation by nation in a row was also fun

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

notice how the british-thinks he`s russian-guy avoided the gangbanging part

truly epic feeling there
    CW, TWC/PX, E

you are a complete ****.
    are you aware of that?
    i grow tired of your insignificant talk.
    Last edited by Dogma; 06-01-2008 at 22:04. Reason: Watch your language!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I guess the nationality 'issue' hit the spot. Relax, take it easy!

Atleast your hot temper still stays, wherever you may hide. And don`t toke personal the WLF bashing, its part of the game!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Quote WLF's leadership where they say we planned to war USA, DAK, or EE. Then, tell us where my leaders said they were scared of them. And on a personal level, I doubt WLF would attack long-time friends in DAK and USA.

WLF doesn't die, we restart kid.

Jaja thats exactly the post i wanted to hear from one of u, Yeah this is the point! if u arent warring them, then wtf are u crying and making so many **** posts about it and gangbangins and turtles and Chris quoting my stuff and Hoew lasting more than 25 hours without posting and Norris and Andy going to TNG !, wait the last part has nothing to do here, well whatever yes if u dont have plans to War them then why u care if they have this big 100 nations alliance just play ur game and go gangbanging with Cape and Hoew in the gangbus maybe there u can cry =P

Yeah we know WLF doesnt die, u restart, as LOR restart, and USA restart, and DaK restart, and i have restarted, and almost everyone that gets its state killed restarts and my grandma restarts and the playstation can be restarted and bla bla bla bla but well I really dont know why i even bother to answer a kids thread xD , well brb ill order a pizza...
    Last edited by Raul; 06-02-2008 at 08:18. Reason: last part was accidentaly removed before uploading xD
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Jaja thats exactly the post i wanted to hear from one of u, Yeah this is the point! if u arent warring them, then wtf are u crying and making so many **** posts about it and gangbangins and turtles and Chris quoting my stuff and Hoew lasting more than 25 hours without posting and Norris and Andy going to TNG !, wait the last part has nothing to do here, well whatever yes if u dont have plans to War them then why u care if they have this big 100 nations alliance just play ur game and go gangbanging with Cape and Hoew in the gangbus maybe there u can cry =P

Yeah we know WLF doesnt die, u restart, as LOR restart, and USA restart, and DaK restart, and i have restarted, and almost everyone that gets its state killed restarts and my grandma restarts and the playstation can be restarted and bla bla bla bla but well I really dont know why i even bother to answer a kids thread xD , well brb ill order a pizza...
    lmao. i like the playstation thing. idk about your abuela though...

he kinda does have a point... unless you guys had plans to war someone, theres no reason to make a ruccus about it