Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak - USA - Esto Alliance!

Default Dak - USA - Esto Alliance!

To help enable a peaceful and more competitive set, the leaders of Dak, USA, and the Estonian nations have all agreed to a peaceful alliance. Meaning, if nations decide to do war attacks on a member(s) of these nations, they may have to deal with the fall back of facing all of us. We hope this ensures peace in nearly all of NW for at least one set, which hasn't happened in a long time.

Thanks,
    CeMeTaRy - Leader of Dak
    Last edited by Cemetary; 06-01-2008 at 22:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    To help enable a peaceful and more competitive set, the leaders of Dak, USA, and the Estonian nations have all agreed to a peaceful alliance. Meaning, if any other nation does any war attacks on a member of these nations, they must deal with the fall back of facing all of us. We hope this ensures peace in nearly all of NW for at least one set, after which this alliance will no longer be active.

Thanks,
    CeMeTaRy - Leader of Dak
    not to be mean or anything but i think this is dumb thos 3 nations have most likley 3/4 of the games members. and if ur going to all be allied and one state in one nation slips up some where Boom that nation is dead.... but what ever not like im looking to war anyways
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

signed.

Mr P!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    not to be mean or anything but i think this is dumb thos 3 nations have most likley 3/4 of the games members. and if ur going to all be allied and one state in one nation slips up some where Boom that nation is dead.... but what ever not like im looking to war anyways

If one state in one nation slips? It isn't like we will kill anyone who does a triple tap, each nation has their own policies regarding retals and such. This alliance just means we don't war each other, and if someone does declare war on one of us and they ask for help, the other two come to their aid.

It's a novel thought..... but somehow I see something going horribly wrong. You know, just like every other set where its said everyone is out for a peaceful round.................
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

i dont like it but who cares i guess.

things could always go wrong, but we won't betray our peaceful alliance like some, so unless wlf or lor wants to war it SHOULD be a peaceful set

Wlf has no plans to war, I just hope this new alliance of convenience doesn't go around bullying smaller nations who do want to war. My guess there's going to be fertile targets for suicides with 3/4 of the players under a false security blanket

Freelance Warrior

Some may not be happy about this but there is a purpose behind this. First, USA and Dak have always been allied.. So this is nothing new. All we are trying to do is allow the Estonians a fair shake at a peaceful set. This alliance in no way means that if a nation takes on one of us the others will be right there to jump in. It means if they need help or are gb'd we will help.

Most of you know USA stopped forming alliances a long time ago. But USA is also committed to letting some nation receive a fair break. So this is why we agreed to this. We just want to give EE some cover for a set so they can play without warring.

if they have a suicider who hits your nation then you are free to solve the problem any way you choose. As USA and Dak have no mercy for suiciders.

This is a one set deal which i think will help. AGAIN, let me stress this. Any one of our nations can still go to war without all of us. This is not 3 large nations forming as one on the battlefield. If a nation of 10 takes on EE who has 50 members, chances are Dak or USA will not be entering that war. We are not setting up a gang bang on anyone. Simply trying to help a new nation get established. Many of the EE members just want to net and show us how well they can.. So this is a chance for them to do it.

*Signed*

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"