Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dak - USA - Esto Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Wlf has no plans to war, I just hope this new alliance of convenience doesn't go around bullying smaller nations who do want to war. My guess there's going to be fertile targets for suicides with 3/4 of the players under a false security blanket

You should know by now that USA does not bully anyone nor do we allow it. Actually there is only one (maybe 2 if he comes here) that feels we bullied them out of all the years USA has been around. They see it as bullying, we saw it as a preemptive strike to stop the madness and stories and mainly to protect ourselves from a FS.. And believe it or not, i still have a copy of the MSN convo where a certain person admits that he was causing all the trouble and found a lot of humor in it.. This convo was never published to fully prove we were not bullies.. but i 100% guarantee you that we are not.

Also, if USA, EE or Dak decide to war someone for whatever reason, none of the other nations have to help. This alliance is more of a protection alliance from others. If Dak hits someone for a stupid reason, i'm not going to send my guys in to fight a battle i don't agree with. And the same goes for them and EE.. This is a conditional alliance.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

hypothetically speaking what if say EE declares war on a smaller nation and said smaller nation brings in another nation to help fight back... would you jump in then?
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

I don't care how others play, I'm just saying that there's going to be a lot of suicides this set, if nothing else there's going to be a larger then normal amount of infantry only military that lends itself to easy destruction. So if any top players get sucided then that's too bad, build a better state

Freelance Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    hypothetically speaking what if say EE declares war on a smaller nation and said smaller nation brings in another nation to help fight back... would you jump in then?
    All depends on the numbers and the situation. It's really hard to say at this point.

I don't care how others play, I'm just saying that there's going to be a lot of suicides this set, if nothing else there's going to be a larger then normal amount of infantry only military that lends itself to easy destruction. So if any top players get sucided then that's too bad, build a better state
    Seeing there is no cure for the suiciding disease at this time, all states should always make sure they are covered as best they can.

Its quotes like that that WLF is always considered a punk nation

Didn't the estos have a peacful set this round?

Im thinking, hardly anyone likes the idea of war, maybe we should consider changing the name of this game to NP (Nation of Pansies).

estos were betrayed by their allies LoR then ere also hit by wlf, not very peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Its quotes like that that WLF is always considered a punk nation

Better to be thought of as a punk then as a *****

Freelance Warrior

not many think of dak as "pussies" but you may say what you will, i wont forgot your rudeness come future sets

and i wouldn't think to highly of a nation that never goes to war without trying to bring in all their little "friends" as hoe does
    Last edited by Cemetary; 05-29-2008 at 16:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    Didn't the estos have a peacful set this round?

Im thinking, hardly anyone likes the idea of war, maybe we should consider changing the name of this game to NP (Nation of Pansies).
    This game goes through phases.. Some sets will be mostly netting, while others will be mostly warring.. We are just in a netting phase right now. Mainly cause everyone is still getting use to the game. But in time, wars will come..................... wars will come..