I guess it
    Doesn't matter if "Christians"
    Are offended by this event -
    We obviously
    Don't count as "anyone"
    Anymore.

The direction
    This country is headed
    Should strike fear in the heart of every Christian.
    Especially knowing that the
    Muslim religion believes that if Christians cannot be
    Converted they should be
    Annihilated

This is not a
    Rumor - Go to the website
    To confirm this info:
    ( http://www.islamoncapitolhill.com/ )

Muslim religion believes that if Christians cannot be
    Converted they should be
    Annihilated
    This is a fiction. Muslim religion names Christians and Jews as the "People of the Book", which means Muslims think their (Christians', Jews' and Muslims') is the same God. Thats why its a fiction, because a Muslim country is supposed to have Christian locals as well.

If you look at the demographics, many Muslim countries today (regardless of their development & human rights level) have considerable Christian, Buddhist and atheist populations. eg Kazakhistan, Malaysia, Syria, Turkey, Bosnia, Kosovo, even Iran.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

alot of these seem truthful until the last 2 or 3

I could see Obama or any other sane individual declaring that USA is not a Christian nation, because it is not.

USA is a nation of many religions, much like Canada, and most other developed nations. USA is a nation in which people are free to do what that want as long as they do not hurt each other. (or so it is meant to be)

It would be rude to declare USA a Christian nation, because there are so many people that do not practice organized religion.

All this being said, I would like to add the following:

The type of hate and slander promoted in this thread and the Link that Disorder posted at the end of his post has a use.

The more people read this type of thing, the more they will realize that Christianity and all other types of organized religions are Wrong.

a century ago these types of hurtful words and attacks may have scared people, but now they serve to open peoples eyes.

Thanks to people like Disorder and the people that create sites like http://www.islamoncapitolhill.com/ there will be far fewer christians in the coming decades, and far fewer people will be interested in teaching their children about false gods that hate and discriminate.

Good stuff!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I do not share Z's ideas on religion but I totally agree with his post above.

People calling Islam as a threat (Islamophobia) are actually cause to Christianism to be seem as a religion against freedom.

We already know what'll happen if that website were a Persian site about the Christians taking over the state...

It'd be against freedom, right? So it is..
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):

nw:

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post

Thanks to people like Disorder and the people that create sites like http://www.islamoncapitolhill.com/ there will be far fewer christians in the coming decades, and far fewer people will be interested in teaching their children about false gods that hate and discriminate.

Z
    I asked a simple question, Fact or Fiction, I knew how easily I could draw you out and make a horse out of you...

You have no clue what I teach my child, as for this post makes no reference as to what I think or believe...

Thanks for the laugh!!!

btw Z, You sure are quick to place false judgement.

This is not fiction...Id suggest you americans to check G.Wilders` research.
    The koran talks about muslims and non-believers...so in fact they deny other religions.
    @soviet.....youve been to Iran??

@z
    Quote Originally Posted by Z
    It would be rude to declare USA a Christian nation, because there are so many people that do not practice organized religion.
    How do you think the USA started 200 years ago?
    Last edited by Vortex; 03-24-2010 at 20:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    I asked a simple question, Fact or Fiction, I knew how easily I could draw you out and make a horse out of you...

You have no clue what I teach my child, as for this post makes no reference as to what I think or believe...

Thanks for the laugh!!!

btw Z, You sure are quick to place false judgement.
    laughing is good.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    The koran talks about muslims and non-believers...so in fact they deny other religions.

@z How do you think the USA started 200 years ago?
    I am unsure, but I'd like to be educated.

however it was founded 200 years ago is hardly relevant now, since the development of science and freedoms have allowed progression in thought, culture, and politics.

Z

USA is a nation in which people are free to do what that want as long as they do not hurt each other. (or so it is meant to be)
    This is directly contradictory to what you have been saying for the last several years. You believe that the people are not free to do as they please as long as it doens't hurt anyone, you believe that the government should dictate whatthe people do and what they get. Makle up your mind, Z

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Nope, I've never been in Iran. It was just an example.

But I read all holy books including Quran. And it doesn't talk about "Muslims vs non-believers" I could say that it does not just see the world as Muslims and others. There, it mentions about Muslims (doesn't Bible do that also?) but also Jews and Christians (people of the Book), fake-Muslims (people who do look like Muslims), pagans as I could remember.

I do not know much about the Islamic society law; however, I am very sure that Christians & Jews are accepted as citizens in an ideal (non-corrupted) Islamic state. Also, each Christian church and Jews had autonomy. They were granted with extreme religious freedom unfortunately which does not exist today anywhere among the world. Each religious society within the state (eg Ottoman State) had their own unique private law rules and courts; their own religious leaders (who were kind of ministers).

What I think is, some people are trying hard to grow hate between Muslims and Christians and Jews.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):

nw:

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR