Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden threatens to kill Americans if US executes alleged Sept. 11 mastermind

Default Bin Laden threatens to kill Americans if US executes alleged Sept. 11 mastermind

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/1...d/ml_bin_laden

Will America lead the way for more death?

Its interesting that Bin Laden is not even asking for his release... only that he not be killed.

Also interesting that the prisoner actually wants to die:

"Yes, this is what I wish, to be a martyr for a long time," he declared.

seems like if they just kept him in prison it would be the best thing to do, hopefully ensuring the safety of possibly US prisoners, and not giving Mohammad what he wants, creating a Martyr.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Keep him jailed but make him eat pork every day. Also once a day he has to play fetch with a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Keep him jailed but make him eat pork every day. Also once a day he has to play fetch with a dog.
    I dont understand the playing fetch with a dog part.

Frankly they could be doing anything at all to him, any kind of inhumane torture, and none of u would know.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    I dont understand the playing fetch with a dog part.

Frankly they could be doing anything at all to him, any kind of inhumane torture, and none of u would know.

Z
    To muslims, dogs are unclean animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    To muslims, dogs are unclean animals.
    to me most animals are fairly unclean...

I'm not sure why Dogs specifically offend muslims... Cows and Birds and rats are also "unclean".

All animals are I think to a certain degree, but I still love animals.

Z

-Z-, the usa uses a clause that i agree with. and that is we will not negotiate with terrorists. letting them threaten us and get us to change our posture would be a very bad thing. they would just threaten us again for something else.

this is part of the reason why i am so against the patriot act. and why its so vital that we don't give into these types of demands/threats. never let someone take away your freedoms.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

frankly the USA is the biggest terrorist organization that exists.

I'm surprised Osama Bin Laden is stooping so low as to negotiate with USA.

Z

and why do you say that -Z-, hopefully not because of some conspiracy theories and slander that's been spoon fed to you. yeah, we have had some idiots run important posts in america, but we've also done alot of good around the world. i'm sorry that GW wasn't the best with foreign relations but i don't think you can say that with a straight face twice
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

I don't no where the dogs part comes but me as being Muslim own a dog do lots of others who own dogs .

Most os see Taliban as an American puppet, all wee see is american elites make up more crap to screw it's own people

Quote Originally Posted by Shabaz K View Post
    I don't no where the dogs part comes but me as being Muslim own a dog do lots of others who own dogs .

Most os see Taliban as an American puppet, all wee see is american elites make up more crap to screw it's own people
    Come to think of it it might be more of an arab cultural thing than a religious one.