Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sorry for the quick reset

75B lost and I was online 15 minutes before it crashed

I'm really sorry guys. It looks like we are stuck like this. The server companies backups are more than 48hrs old.

Perhaps this set wasn't in the cards for us. Our own backup system fails and during that time the server co doesn't do a backup either.. Strange odds.

I'm very sorry to the top states and nations. You got screwed out of some net. All states that were in the top 10 when the crash happened will receive a 1 month premium. For those who had enough stock to jump into the top 10, you will get a ly pop.

Again I'm sorry this happened.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

No biggie.

I guess kris is the only one who really got hurt with that one. Pretty sure he had the possibility to go for 400-500m networth. I was going for 300. At the moment of the crash I had just sold 45m ships, so I had money/food for ~400 turns, so I think 300m could have been feasible. Dunno what Margus's goals were, probably higher than mine anyway.

So yeah, too bad

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    I thought I had been killed.. I created another state to see who warred us and whom killed me...
    Hah...same here I liked that quick end cuz i had nothing to loose maximum place would have been 4th but definately I was able to finish in top ten

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I'm really sorry guys.
    bumb that! Dont be sorry, and it would nice if people werent complaining. Its not like you did anything to make this happen.

totte Guest

oh well **** happens i know i proably would´ve made it to top 30 anywho now i finished 52 all good still havent learned to netgain

Sky was having one of the best set over a very long period of time and now it's all gone. But hey, you said you were tired of seeing the same people win set after set so now I'll leave room to others.

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    Sky was having one of the best set over a very long period of time and now it's all gone. But hey, you said you were tired of seeing the same people win set after set so now I'll leave room to others.
    Haha But that great going set dissappointed me since I wanted to see Sky onto LoR.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    No biggie.

I guess kris is the only one who really got hurt with that one. Pretty sure he had the possibility to go for 400-500m networth. I was going for 300. At the moment of the crash I had just sold 45m ships, so I had money/food for ~400 turns, so I think 300m could have been feasible. Dunno what Margus's goals were, probably higher than mine anyway.

So yeah, too bad
    well since farmer produces more than indy and it's a lot better to keep expenses low, I calced that it would of been possible to get around 450m nw when buying half ships from bm and half from public market with my stock.
    I also remember when my 650m+ nw record (can't remember exactly how much it was) was lost because of a database error... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    Haha But that great going set dissappointed me since I wanted to see Sky onto LoR.
    Of course it's logical that netting nation is going to declare a war because of one triple SA. However terrorist bombing my buildings is another story...