And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

you may be next on his list guy

I see the USA got AA'ed 8 times.. I wander how pres will react to this situation.. maybe call in some allies and take this state out.

probably bc USA has been known to call in allies without need... o wait that isnt usa

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    I wonder why he didn`t picked the more easier and larger Dak states instead

Don`t expect to finish high, Anton, my friend
    maybe because most DaK states at that time had around 400k ships and 300k agm (at least i did and i know HaCH and Bobsh did i think, Cem commented it on it on msn).

and you are a ****ing over cocky retard max. If i wanted to finish a high finish in this game the last thing id do would be to get some random lithuanian to AA you 4 times on the first week of the set. if i was taking competition out why the hell would i want to take you out, not like your gonna be competing for a top spot

oh and trust me, you underestimate me if this is what you think my version of "****ing with you" would be. It most definitely wont be having u AA'ed couple of times at a time when it doesn't matter. so be quiet, and dont ****ing threaten me ok?

and i never expect to finish high cause im a warrer not a netter
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 06-04-2008 at 03:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    maybe because most DaK states at that time had around 400k ships and 300k agm (at least i did and i know HaCH and Bobsh did i think, Cem commented it on it on msn).

and you are a ****ing over cocky retard max. If i wanted to finish a high finish in this game the last thing id do would be to get some random lithuanian to AA you 4 times on the first week of the set. if i was taking competition out why the hell would i want to take you out, not like your gonna be competing for a top spot

oh and trust me, you underestimate me if this is what you think my version of "****ing with you" would be. It most definitely wont be having u AA'ed couple of times at a time when it doesn't matter. so be quiet, and dont ****ing threaten me ok?

and i never expect to finish high cause im a warrer not a netter
    you are a warrer, but are all your teammates agreeing to sacrifice their sets just becouse you think you can handle things around?

and I`m not cocky, I just saw your states net, and well, for a whole 2 weeks they did nothing to ensure a winning state. that just lame.

400k ships and AGM? don`t bull**** man, I know they were tank hard, with 400k ships they would have WAY more net then 1.2m

man and you think why you suck!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

ok im sorry, i forgot that it is easier for you to intel all those DaK states that were twice your NW to find out what they had instead of me just using my V priv, anyway moving on...

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Your 'V priv' cannot be trusted
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE