Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Thread: Attention KIHT and anyone else UAAF may have declared on

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    Will, may I spam your thread? After all, I am one of your states your nation let down.
    sarcasm.

Not at all, I must say im overly impressed with the leadership of the nation... or should I say lack of.

sarcasm.

but i do admit, that you saying that it wasn't personal was surprisingly noble of you, whether it was reverse psychology or not. but will egged you on by asking you questions, and since you dont have enough respect to take a convo like that to a private location, you kept going. and now, since i didnt accept your opinion of a 'decent conversation', im driving away players.
    and fyi, if i was a new player and saw controversy like this, it would make me want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    sarcasm.

Not at all, I must say im overly impressed with the leadership of the nation... or should I say lack of.

sarcasm.

but i do admit, that you saying that it wasn't personal was surprisingly noble of you, whether it was reverse psychology or not. but will egged you on by asking you questions, and since you dont have enough respect to take a convo like that to a private location, you kept going. and now, since i didnt accept your opinion of a 'decent conversation', im driving away players.
    and fyi, if i was a new player and saw controversy like this, it would make me want to play.
    I requested from MAVERICK (whomever or however you spell his name) Via PM, to a chat as well as what our game plan was.. no reply.. so sorry to Will for stepping in his (the leaders) shoes.. maybe Will should create the nation and call himself the leader. I dont know, but the fact is very simple and it is one worded.. Falure.. Unfortunatly, Falure is to easily avoidable.

Besides all that, Are you Will's personal FA advisor? Last I seen, Will can handle his own buisness.. Maybe I missed the memo, please resend it......

I've said what I wanted on this subject, I will not continue this. Sorry North if its to negative for you, but sometimes the truth hurts. At least what was on my mind is now off of my chest..Good night!

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    I requested from MAVERICK (whomever or however you spell his name) Via PM, to a chat as well as what our game plan was.. no reply.. so sorry to Will for stepping in his (the leaders) shoes.. maybe Will should create the nation and call himself the leader. I dont know, but the fact is very simple and it is one worded.. Falure.. Unfortunatly, Falure is to easily avoidable.

Besides all that, Are you Will's personal FA advisor? Last I seen, Will can handle his own buisness.. Maybe I missed the memo, please resend it......

I've said what I wanted on this subject, I will not continue this. Sorry North if its to negative for you, but sometimes the truth hurts. At least what was on my mind is now off of my chest..Good night!
    I'm not defending Will. Nor am I attacking him. im not questioning his plans of action, or what hes doing next. i just made a suggestion. if you didnt like it, something a little less salty than your response would have done fine. and i love how quickly you put your brakes on in the last couple posts. abs ftw

Settle down everyone.

yeah, sorry will.

Missionary Guest

think this can be closed...