Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention KIHT and anyone else UAAF may have declared on

You know i have to give alot of respect to DAK.. wat a great way to protect their ally from Gangbangs..

Not only does an ex Dak player AA KIHT..... but then both dak leaders take part in SA's to benifit their own Imperialistic goals of Global Conquest

also dont wanna start no **** but i would like to point out to KIHT that UAAF is made up of some Dak players that wanted to war ... just throwing that out there

back to my seat to watch the show

yea i was researching the landfarms the estos created for margus when i noticed marine AAing, why not hit them for land like they wouldnt have hesitated to do to me?

i was also looking up the KIHT state that triple tapped our top whenever margus wanted to jump to create a bigger gap... too bad the state happened to delete after his triple
    Last edited by Cemetary; 06-06-2008 at 02:14.

Congratulations Marine, you just made many enemies
    Cemetary.. first I'd like to say that no1 created me any landfarms. And second.. that guy who triple tapped #205 is a complete moron. He got mad when I told him to stop ruining grabs in TOP 10... He knew I was waiting to grab #205 but 20 minutes before 2 of his grabs were about to drop He grabbed him twice again just to piss me off.. then left nation and moved on to other game to screw us... He sold complete KIHT army to BM in domination (the estonian version of the game) and also deleted his state. I'm embarrassed that such a player is from Estonia but theres nothing we could do about it.. So don't come to tell us that it was planned like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    You know i have to give alot of respect to DAK.. wat a great way to protect their ally from Gangbangs..

Not only does an ex Dak player AA KIHT..... but then both dak leaders take part in SA's to benifit their own Imperialistic goals of Global Conquest

also dont wanna start no **** but i would like to point out to KIHT that UAAF is made up of some Dak players that wanted to war ... just throwing that out there

Hoebawt you know i love you but seriously, now you're the one being a fag.
    Do you want to watch a completely different show maybe? being a farmer this set does not = safety. I have the food situation under control if something gets unpleasant for indies
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 06-06-2008 at 04:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post

I love this comment!
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

well the estonians aint taking it sitting down. Two are dead and will is being worked on now.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

****, just realized that UAAF are cashers. this does not benefit the indy situation

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

no i imagine it wouldn't. As much as i hate to say it perhaps farmers need to sell food at max price that way when indies buy it they have more money to buy indy troops with.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

not really, i'd imagine the farmers are just gonna stock....besides, there wont be a 100 $ food situation if i can help it

Looks like UAAF are soon to be no more. Only 3 states left and they aint going to take much longer and are being attacked now.
    Think Marine should have thought about this a little, sold his nation short here.
    And no one had asked...

What made him AA KIHT for anyway over any other nation??
    They seem to always be involved in something, .
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]