Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dev Team Positions

Default Dev Team Positions

We are currently looking for new people to make a whole new dev team. I'm thinking 3 maybe 4 members.

But before you send in an application here are a few things you need to consider.

1) Will you be active in helping? And i don't mean for one set then never hearing from you again.

2) Do you have what it takes to seek out good idea's from the bad ones.

3) Are you willing to be active?

4) Are you willing to be active?

5) Are you willing to be active?

6) Do you have the free time to be active?

You do not have to know how to code to be considered. (though there may be times where i ask you to fill in data, but don't worry it's not hard )

All i need is people who will be active and willing to do the extra work to help point out ideas and get them moving. As well as helping test them when they do come out.

Simply put, the suggestion section is pretty full of ideas. I can't go through all of them myself. So i need a team who will look at each suggestion, talk about it with the other Dev team members and if you all agree it's a good one then the Dev team and i will talk about getting it implemented.

NO, and i repeat NO main parts of this game is going to be changed for a while. I don't have the time, but mainly i like the game the way it is. What we are looking for is nice added features that will improve the feel of the game. Things like the sent messages, and past scores listing and themes and some added features to the pages.

I just wanted to mention that so you didn't think that we were going to jump right in and change everything about the game. it doesn't need changing.

Anyway, if you feel you can contribute something and want to be a part in making the game better, then please send me a PM telling me why you should get the job.

Any Dev team member who is accepted and then isn't active will be removed and replaced. So if you can't be active, then don't bother applying.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I would be interested in this position, however i know little about programming and implementing changes into game script. I am sure you will find many qualified and capable helpers Pres .

You do not have to know how to code to be considered.

people who fill these spots will not have access to the server or the code. That is not the help i'm looking for. I'm looking for people to pick out the top ideas, talk with the other dev team members about it and prioritize them.

I will pick it up from there.

I just don't have time to go through all the suggestions, pick out the ones i like, figure out all the little extra things that will need to be done, and then code it. This is why i'm looking for more people to help with the early stages of the ideas..

Dev Team will not have to or will be asked to code anything.

*raises hand*

I am interested in a position on the dev team

=)

Interested as well...how do we apply?

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Anyway, if you feel you can contribute something and want to be a part in making the game better, then please send me a PM telling me why you should get the job.

ill raise my hand, since i have good access to the internet now =)
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

ANy update?

The Legend has been appointed new Dev Team Leader. I have fwd him all the applications and he is reviewing them and will be working on it during the next week i believe.

He will update us as he moves forward.

i have tons of free time on my hands for the next 3 months but after that im not sure how much time i will have