Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Collateral Murder

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Not that i condone any of this, but do you honestly think we are the only country that does this type of thing? or is USA the only country you seek out?
    No other countries don't do this type of stuff.

Geeze Mr. P.....
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Not that i condone any of this, but do you honestly think we are the only country that does this type of thing? or is USA the only country you seek out?
    I have a lot of anger in me at this time...

USA claims to be different from the "other guys"... they claim to uphold a moral code essentially...

But they act just like all the other bandits out there.

Nazi Germany and Israel in Palestine are the only 2 other countries that I can think of that can match the inhumanities committed by America.

USA invades 2 totally foreign countries, destroys millions of lives, kills hundreds of thousands of civilians cold heartedly.

And this is only what they have done in public.

Why do u march into places with guns?

do u not know whats going to happen?

yes you do

you know exactly whats going to happen.

U can not give man a massive gun, and tell him to fly around in a dessert and expect nothing to happen.

If insulting americans would help I would continue to do so, because you deserve all the insults anyone could ever offer you.

But it helps nothing.

This type of thing makes me sad...

its actually depressing

I am now sad and depressed.

I have issues...

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    I have a lot of anger in me at this time...

USA claims to be different from the "other guys"... they claim to uphold a moral code essentially...

But they act just like all the other bandits out there.

Nazi Germany and Israel in Palestine are the only 2 other countries that I can think of that can match the inhumanities committed by America.

USA invades 2 totally foreign countries, destroys millions of lives, kills hundreds of thousands of civilians cold heartedly.

And this is only what they have done in public.

Why do u march into places with guns?

do u not know whats going to happen?

yes you do

you know exactly whats going to happen.

U can not give man a massive gun, and tell him to fly around in a dessert and expect nothing to happen.

If insulting americans would help I would continue to do so, because you deserve all the insults anyone could ever offer you.

But it helps nothing.

This type of thing makes me sad...

its actually depressing

I am now sad and depressed.

I have issues...

Z
    Blaming the US for what happens in Iraq is like blaming a dog whose owner orders to attack you. The US is not controlled by americans anymore. It hasn't been for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Blaming the US for what happens in Iraq is like blaming a dog whose owner orders to attack you. The US is not controlled by americans anymore. It hasn't been for quite some time.
    I know this, however, that does not mean that the Americans are not responsible.

If I create a monster, then let it loose,

I am still the one responsible for its actions.

I should be the one to Kill that monster.

Americans need to do something about the situation their fat lazy asses have brought to the world.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Nah, I certainly do not blame a russian for the soviet times... It is not the nationality, its the leaders.

Interesting..... I happen to be listening to the news today when a report about this incident came up and how several new agencies looked further into this and discovered that a lot of that video has been cut and or edited. They didn't bother to show the real truth behind it and how that was a hot zone that just had some action in it... They just wanted to make it look like we flew in, made up some story about them having guns just to kill them..

But yet what the media discovered was that there were men in that group CLEARLY waiving guns around ect ect..

There are 2 sides to every story.. It's too simple to see one side and make a quick decision.

If I have time later i'll try to find a media link that backs up my post..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Interesting..... I happen to be listening to the news today when a report about this incident came up and how several new agencies looked further into this and discovered that a lot of that video has been cut and or edited. They didn't bother to show the real truth behind it and how that was a hot zone that just had some action in it... They just wanted to make it look like we flew in, made up some story about them having guns just to kill them..

But yet what the media discovered was that there were men in that group CLEARLY waiving guns around ect ect..

There are 2 sides to every story.. It's too simple to see one side and make a quick decision.

If I have time later i'll try to find a media link that backs up my post..
    I watched the entire 30 Min Video.

It was not cut, u could tell because the Amy dudes were talking throughout and the picture didnt cut away or glitch.

im not sure which news u were watching but when this type of thing happens, there will be people who come up with somthing to deny it.

Mr P did u watch the tape?

Its not really deniable what happened if u watched it. Evemn if some other people had guns, it doesnt give anyone an excuse to murder some journalists.

I know that the USA isnt all bad, in fact there alot of Great things about the USA.

But man, when u come on here and try to cover somthing like this up, thats what really paints a bad picture...

Z

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    I watched the entire 30 Min Video.

It was not cut, u could tell because the Amy dudes were talking throughout and the picture didnt cut away or glitch.

im not sure which news u were watching but when this type of thing happens, there will be people who come up with somthing to deny it.

Mr P did u watch the tape?

Its not really deniable what happened if u watched it. Evemn if some other people had guns, it doesnt give anyone an excuse to murder some journalists.

I know that the USA isnt all bad, in fact there alot of Great things about the USA.

But man, when u come on here and try to cover somthing like this up, thats what really paints a bad picture...

Z
    I'm not trying to cover something up.. I'm simply stating what was said on the news. None of us were there so none of us knows what was happening right before the video was shot. We hear something or see something on TV and as humans we jump right to the conclusion that it is true no matter what.

Casualties of war happen. Military men do go crazy and do things they shouldn't. people die in war.. We all know this happens. What really bothers me is when people look the other way when a terrorist kills thousands of people and say well it's who they are and what they do and then scream and call USA bad things and say well USA is suppose to be some role model ect ect.. Please... Murder is murder no matter what nation your from.

Do you have killers in your country -Z-? Do you have any crime? Do innocent people die in your country at the hand of these killers? It's not just USA who kills.. It's just USA that you pay attention to when they kill.

I don't know if the video is real or has been edited or was shot in Disney Land. I don't know cause I wasn't there. I don't know how it all went down. But i can't watch one side and make a decision. People are the worst disease that this planet has.. Since the day we have been here we have killed.. LONG LONG before USA was ever discovered there was murder. It's not just American killing others.....

Anyway I don't want to debate all this. Your mind is set in one direction and no matter what I say or anyone else, nothing is going to change it.. I was simply saying what I heard today on the news.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I think we need to kidnap Z, take him to America and release him in the middle of Wyoming. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by FrogBu View Post
    I think we need to kidnap Z, take him to America and release him in the middle of Wyoming. o.O
    lmao...

whats special about Wyoming?

Z