Page 1 of 19 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Alot of you need to be killed.

Default Alot of you need to be killed.

I see alot of you that are just plain arrogant. Running around with nothing but infantry. Quite frankly I think you all need to be killed or severly hobbled. Unfortunately, I am unable to carry it out this set due to not having a nation, or enough people to join a nation to help me carry it out.

So here is a shout out to any and all of you players that are wary of the arrogant infantry only approach. Respond here or send me a pm so that next set around this time or a day earlier we can start hitting/killing those who think they have no need for anything other then men in bunkers on the ground.

Next set, lets try to put a dent in the stupid Networth -vs- Military strength (infantry only) strategy.

This includes alot of you who should know better.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

so you gonna start suiciding us to teach people a new way to net?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    so you gonna start suiciding us to teach people a new way to net?
    , u and all the others have around 40 million infantry and nothing else. Well you do have yourself some spies which is more than most. But alot have only infantry.

I see a clear difference between netting, and infantry whoring. You do it so its hard to hit you. Which is the general idea cause you don't want to be hit. But you don't want to be hit in any sense so why only defend 1 front.

With you and the rest of the top dogs having 0 ships and 0 jets. How hard would it be for a small nation or group of small nations to inflict enough damage to seriously hurt those arrogant top states. Not kill. But AA enough of those precious infantry, and or Ar enough land to seriously set your arrogant asses back a bit. And get you to think.... hmmmm maybe I should worry about more than 1 type of attack while I net.

When you net arrogantly you invite an attack. And thinking you need no defense is arrogant.

As far as suiciding.... at the current state, if a nation equal in size declared and attacked right now, who do you think would win. The nation who prepped for it to teach the arrogant players a lesson, or the arrogant players who would first have to sell, upgrade and get other units besides infantry and then attack.

Because if you take notice I didnt say me alone attack, I said lets make a nation to do it. Because if I had a nation of 20 active members, it wouldnt be anywhere remotely close to a suicide. Until allies jumped in to uneven the odds in your favor.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

uh.. well i can only speak for myself but i was untill recently 100% indy (and the odd tank) because i was upgrading. and so are probably a lot of others.

finishing the set with lvl1 ships, because of the constant threat of beeign AAed from the beginning of the set on isn't netting either is it?
    you can see the flaw in your logic i hope?

oh yea and of course there is the problem that its hard to get a good grab in the top10 if all others are close to 100% inf and you're with a relatively low percentage. thats not good for netting either.
    Last edited by KLL; 06-08-2008 at 08:16.

Man, this would be a perfect oppourtunity for a small war nation alliance to come in and war the top nation that is all inf

oh wait, no one liked that idea

even though it would have worked perfectly in this case / set =P

oh well LOL
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

Woooot who says you need a nation you get 2 or 3 pals and you got yourself a tribe. that tribe puts a whooping on the top 5 nations knock thier d*** in the dirt then maybe some others will join in the fun.Heck had i know to be successful all i had to do was make infantry by the S***load i would have made just that but being the noob i am this being my first set. Sorta makes me laugh i understand everyone wants to win but if thats the strat to win and everyone just decided to play that strat wouldnt it just be DULL AND ABSOLUTELY BORING I for one would be more that willing to join you in a top 5 beat down Rass or even a top 10 if you get enuf ppl i dont know how many you need but ill make your list 1 less needed.
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 06-08-2008 at 10:56. Reason: language

You can't really play an all inf strat in a small nation =P you won't have the NA to support it LD =P

Which is why it is so frequent among big indy nations
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

you guys should see my army
    If my army was mostly infantry then I probably would be dead by now.

pcgluva Guest

i triedi explainin this a few sets ago those who are uptop with no reall ar/aa def arent the great netters like they used to be, and the true neters are those like tnova did last set and had perfect aa/ar def aswell as spies and inf

Ok again this being my first set what is NA?