Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Alot of you need to be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    what an extremely useless post.
    as useless as this topic that one guy thinks everyone should run a state like he wants otherwise he will ruin that state saying that you always need at least some ships and jets and it's not a suicide and bla bla bla

Quote Originally Posted by boskuh View Post
    as useless as this topic that one guy thinks everyone should run a state like he wants otherwise he will ruin that state saying that you always need at least some ships and jets and it's not a suicide and bla bla bla

You don't like it don't read it. This useless topic has more replies and interest then you get birthday cards on your birthday.................
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

LOL Rass is cut up, just had to throw that out there

And this is just Rass pointing out a weakness that someone may need to address. 1. They can get suicided easy ( and then they'll just wine about suiciders, like Rass ) or 2. They get warred early, which isn't the best time to war, but they'll be pretty defenseless. So there is a good point to this thread, and could use some good discussion.

(That was all for you boskuh)
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

well you can try to point it out but is it really necessary to hit one state making him lose interest in the game? What's the use of that? Proving that is possible to hit a top10 state?
    You can easily ruin every state in the top10 for the first 2 weeks without much effort even if they are balanced.
    And most netters don't want a balanced state at the beginning , they want to get as much net as possible and therefor need an inf heavy state to keep up with the rest and the costs
    the only thing this topic will do is that more states will get hit in the start of the game stating it was not a balanced state.

but that is just my opinion who cares

Quote Originally Posted by boskuh View Post
    well you can try to point it out but is it really necessary to hit one state making him lose interest in the game? What's the use of that? Proving that is possible to hit a top10 state?
    You can easily ruin every state in the top10 for the first 2 weeks without much effort even if they are balanced.
    And most netters don't want a balanced state at the beginning , they want to get as much net as possible and therefor need an inf heavy state to keep up with the rest and the costs
    the only thing this topic will do is that more states will get hit in the start of the game stating it was not a balanced state.

but that is just my opinion who cares
    All do respect but reading the last page or two doesn't inform you as to what we are talking about.

Everything i'm about to say has already been said but ill say it again to bring you up to speed.

Pointing it out doesnt change anything, they won't stop doing it unless you force them. Also, this is not about hitting states in the top ten because you can. Everyone already knows you can hit a balanced state.

This thread is about attempting to force people to realize that there are more attack buttons then just SA and that if they don't prep for that at all they are inviting attack adn therefore deserving of it.

in a nutshell.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Rass I was suicided more times than u ever reached top 50 and most of them in netting sets.If your strategy to get people back to this game is suiciding them then it's your choice.but I won't play the way you want.Also I don't like your state name.I'll be waiting to the end of the set to see you suicide on TOP 10 states that sell MOST of the infantry to get a higher networth by buying ships that is exactly the oposite of what I have done in the 1st week.So I expect u GA them all cuz they lack one type of units,otherwise u are a coward.
    ohhh and u should know u suicided a inactive expanding state.anton told me about this thread otherwise I wouldn't know about your masterplan.suiciding on states in a peaceful nation/set.
    Now I can learn for my exams

Tnova Guest

Am i the only one who is picking up the hint Rass has been trying to make to prove he wasn't the suicide and viali? Rass i think you need to put it in bold flashing letters. Apparently people don't read posts for the content, just argue to argue.

Last set Dak was 100% inf till there was around 7-8 days left in the set not 7-8 days into the set. Ever since NW has come online, that has held true.

This is a Multi-player game, not a single player game where you are playing a computer with defined guidelines of what to expect. You've been doing real well politically at making friends with everyone, but you got to start sensing the tide coming against you, you may not care, but it is something to pay attention too and act accordingly. Re-evaluate everything, don't just do something because it is how you've always done it, stay flexible, stay balanced!!!! Welcome to what the rest of NW has to experience

Quote Originally Posted by viali View Post
    Rass I was suicided more times than u ever reached top 50 and most of them in netting sets.If your strategy to get people back to this game is suiciding them then it's your choice.but I won't play the way you want.Also I don't like your state name.I'll be waiting to the end of the set to see you suicide on TOP 10 states that sell MOST of the infantry to get a higher networth by buying ships that is exactly the oposite of what I have done in the 1st week.So I expect u GA them all cuz they lack one type of units,otherwise u are a coward.
    ohhh and u should know u suicided a inactive expanding state.anton told me about this thread otherwise I wouldn't know about your masterplan.suiciding on states in a peaceful nation/set.
    This is beyond funny. Rassputtin is not dead. He is alive & kicking & competing with you guys in the top ten with a balanced non-infantry hording state. So guess which nation the non-suiciding rassputtin is sitting in.

I took the title of this topic literally and agreed. Now I'm just nodding off.

Quote Originally Posted by viali View Post
    Viali - Please put a pin in the giant hot air balloon you call a head. I may not be jameswheel, but finishing in the top 50 is not a feat. And short of being killed at the end of set, I have never not finished in the top 50. So although you are a good player, don't insult me, cause you ain't the best. Now that we've gotten your ego out of the way let me respond to this garbage you call a post.

1. I DID NOT SUICIDE YOU! I'll tell you the same thing I told anton & cem. Say the word and your state will be dead. With my original state and some friends and not with "my restart that you's just killed for suiciding on you"

Just say the word and I'll give you finger pointing, ego toting, non post reading, *****es a reason to call me a suicider. now.

2. You don't have to play the way I want. Nobody does. But I don't have to play the way you want by allowing lame states to play a whole set with nothing but infantry because they think they are immune to attack.

3. You don't know my state name. If you did, I would be dead. So know what my state name is before you decide whether or not you like it.

4. You can wait until the end of the set all you like. Because if you and Anton had half a brain between the two of you, You would already know that I didnt suicide on you or anyone else. And furthermore, have no intention of suiciding on anyone else this set. (unless of course you ask me to, in order to prove that I am alive and did not suicide on you the first time.)

5. Why do you call me a coward, because I"ve been peacefully netting the entire set. I call you a coward for having no defense and crying about it. Everytime I've been suicided on I had defense, it was just someone who stockpiled where I was weakest. What was your weakness other than everything?

6. You should know that I did not suicide on anyone, much less an inactive expander. And while we're on the subject. This sure is alot of expanding, mr. inactive expander.

SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] The Hut(#xxx)[LoR] 1.595 Land, 17:43:22-2008/06/10
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] pink panther(#xxx)[OUT] 1.091 Land, 159 Science, $83.446.264, 6.223 Food 17:35:01-2008/06/10
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Angmar(#xxx)[GRIM] 1.544 Land, 1.166 Food 17:33:45-2008/06/10
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] The Hut(#xxx)[LoR] 533 Land, $6.374.066, 5.642 Food 07:14:22-2008/06/09
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Celestis(#xxx)[KIHT] 742 Land, 9.855 Food 07:10:03-2008/06/09
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Latvian Force(#xxx)[USA] 625 Land, 4 Science, $12.045.600, 2.131 Food 07:09:13-2008/06/09
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] donthurtmeplz(#xxx)[LoR] 895 Land, 2.375 Food 06:59:43-2008/06/09
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Nobita35us(#xxx)[LoR] 1.359 Land, 9 Science, 16.095 Food 20:31:44-2008/06/08
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Kenneth Pisot AHAHAHAHA(#xx)[LoR] 1.167 Land, $378.631, 28.298 Food 20:30:14-2008/06/08
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Steevo Mania(#xxx)[TNG] 243 Land, $3.186, 1.352.341 Food 20:21:28-2008/06/08
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Steevo Mania(#xxx)[TNG] 357 Land, $3.284, 1.366.001 Food 20:21:21-2008/06/08
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] hellhole(#xxx)[TNG] 76 Land, $21.102.860, 2.227 Food 07:43:23-2008/06/08
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] w00ty(#xxx)[TNG] 124 Land, $37.849, 4.011 Food 07:43:09-2008/06/08
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Agency(#xxx)[x] 153 Land, $18.801.360, 35 Food 07:36:42-2008/06/08
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] DBozMen(#xx)[xxx] 101 Land, 3.851 Food 07:35:21-2008/06/08
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Marc_Is_Gay(#xxx)[FB] 262 Land, 3 Science, $831.086, 31.300 Food 07:33:27-2008/06/08
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Hawkeye(#xxx)[FB] 196 Land, $5.271.844, 4.290 Food 07:32:27-2008/06/08
    SA Mucho Dinero(#xxx)[Dak] Hawkeye(#xxx)[FB] 287 Land, $5.434.891, 4.333 Food 07:28:12-2008/06/08

Look at all that inactive expansion from someone who is soo good they can be a top dog with only expanding and inactivity. Hell you expanded over 4000 land from those last 3 guys. Where is that expand button, cuase mine doesn't give me that much when I'm inactive and don't have time for grabs...................................

7. If you took the time to read, instead of relying on what the biggest BS artist in the game (anton) has to say, you may sound a little less ignorant. My master plan is not to suicide. YOu need only read THE VERY FIRST post to see that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    Am i the only one who is picking up the hint Rass has been trying to make to prove he wasn't the suicide and viali? Rass i think you need to put it in bold flashing letters. Apparently people don't read posts for the content, just argue to argue.

Last set Dak was 100% inf till there was around 7-8 days left in the set not 7-8 days into the set. Ever since NW has come online, that has held true.

This is a Multi-player game, not a single player game where you are playing a computer with defined guidelines of what to expect. You've been doing real well politically at making friends with everyone, but you got to start sensing the tide coming against you, you may not care, but it is something to pay attention too and act accordingly. Re-evaluate everything, don't just do something because it is how you've always done it, stay flexible, stay balanced!!!! Welcome to what the rest of NW has to experience

I DID NOT SUICIDE VIALI Any dak state who would like proof please PM me. I would be happy to kill your infantry only state to shut your mouth.

Yes welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Digital View Post
    This is beyond funny. Rassputtin is not dead. He is alive & kicking & competing with you guys in the top ten with a balanced non-infantry hording state. So guess which nation the non-suiciding rassputtin is sitting in.

I would have prefered if this post was not made. Because although I'm saying I didn't suicide on viali and anton didnt kill me, which is the truth. It is more convenient for me for them to think I am a liar that way I can net the rest of the set all the while they think they've got me. I expect to be dead within a few days now. But thats no matter. because when dak kills me. And I restart, and retaliate against there top state. You can hardly call me a suicider. As when they kill me it will be because of what I want to do next set. It will be a GB on thier part. And I will only have one way to retaliate......................................... .....

So fire away Anton, oh, but make sure your attacking the right state. I can only handle you bragging about killing someone else and saying they are me so much in one set............... I smell Martyrdom in the air. Anyone else smell that?
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 06-10-2008 at 19:16.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM