Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Alot of you need to be killed.

Cem do you actually know what your talking about or does random s*** like that just spew out as you open your mouth?

Rass doesnt have anyone doing his bidding.Grim Digital is just an angry person at heart and takes it personally when someone attacks his friend verbally or physically.Me personally im a peacefull kind of fellow and as i stated before i was the one to ask the question about infantry w*****.
    Rass told me how it works and i could go back and copy paste one of my earlier posts about having a question about the gentlemen's rules but im sure you get the point or maybe you don't since it seems to me your still goin off about rass.Let me make a few points quik.

1. you blamed Rass for viali's state loss which happened right after this thread started in which you had no proof your feeble mind just jumped to a conclusion that since Rass is talking about it it must have been Rass.

2. I personally think that if you dont prepare for what this game has to offer as far as different attacks go then yes you are inviting a whooping whether your top 10 or not cause maybe the guy that wants to give the whooping is 11th and wants 10th.

3. Me = noob and maybe i just dont know what im talking about or maybe i have cem syndrome and i opened my mouth and S*** came out.

anyway have a nice day all wish you the best of luck.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    if you are implying that you plan on hitting a top10 DaK state for no reason then make sure the target is me. I don't mind giving my set up for my friends. But 100k jets/ships won't break me though
    that is the most noble thing ive ever heard, im gonna cry..
    don't egg them on because someone will take you up on that offer...

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    that is the most noble thing ive ever heard, im gonna cry..
    don't egg them on because someone will take you up on that offer...
    well if they are in fact only attacking infantry "*****s" then i have nothing to fear. Can't say the same about the 60mill infantry state with 0 spies, jets, ships which is 5mill NW below me and which i could barely break....

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by viali View Post
    ok Rass I learned my lessons.thank you.It's for like the 8th time I got ARed in top 5 for not having enough jets.and guess what?I'll play the way I want and you will do the same.keep warning me every set tho cuz I DONT REALLY CARE.It's a free game and I'm playing the way I want.
    Oh and being an inactive expander doesnt necesarely mean I expanded 800 turns 1st week.I SAed quite a few b4 had a shot on top 5 states.But I can't learn you landgrab wisely.I recall #'s shouldnt be copy/paste down here in the forums?rules changed?
    Why are you thanking me for your lesson, I didnt do anything. Well the saying goes viali, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, i guess it needs to be changed to, fool me 8 times and i shouldnt go outside without a helmet on.

I didn't put any state numbers in my post, i XXX'd them. And I was just deflating the egomaniacal statement that you were claiming to be an inactive expander........... which clearly wasn't/isn't true.

, Rassputtin hates infantry that some (no # mentioned) states in GRIM have decided to have 0 of them (and AGM) and instead just have 3mill ships....wonder what your view on that is....
    Its called upgrading anton, but perhaps you dont reckognize it because he didn't sell of EVERYTHING like viali and your boys do. He actually only sold the unit he was upgrading which is infantry. Imagine that......... only selling off the unit your upgrading instead of like viali selling off everything to upgrade. I guess thats why Grim Digital isn't in the top 5 with only inactivity and the expand button............................................

And for the record my view on upgrading is.......... good! I like upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Digital View Post
    any effort would not be singular and any current intel would be only a glimpse at the overall picture..... if my state is hit without an act of war on my part.......... it would not matter to me if deemed fair or justified by this community i will retaliate with a restart during this set and for years to come i already have a target selected for this possable senerio.............................the ONE and ONLY thing that could stop my singular minded attempt to ruin this players set and force him to hide indefenetly would be rass himself
    Not this set. We are NOT suiciding this set. Grim unless we are attacked we will not be attacking.

if you are implying that you plan on hitting a top10 DaK state for no reason then make sure the target is me. I don't mind giving my set up for my friends. But 100k jets/ships won't break me though
    The only way he is gonna suicide is if he does it in another tag. I will not condone it. But rest assured we know what will break you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    its cool how rass has a little slave that does whatever he tell him... ANTON HEEL!!!

dang... didnt work
    Grim Digital only does what I tell him in the sense of not suiciding. He listens to that and nothing more. He doesn't listen on unit upgrade order, hence infantry upgrading last, he doesn't listen regarding unit balance, he doesn't listen regarding how suiciding is regarded he doesn't listen at all except for when I say do not suicide.

And its only a matter of time before he doesn't listen to that I presume. YOu see he makes a good point in his paper doll thread.

Why should he finish 75th ready for war, defended on all fronts while you line up to finish 3rd with nothing but infantry untill the last week when you switch to only ships. He's been playing for a week and I've already heard out of his mouth atleast 5 times what we have all heard a million.

"This is called nation wars, not nation netting."

His reasoning is this.

He understands that suiciders can stockpile wherever your weakest.... his beef is if he builds a balanced state to defend himself, and the people above him don't. Why should he not attack someone twice his networth with no defense in order to try to finish higher.............

You have to understand he is a war monger at heart, his freindship to me is what stays him. But he is not my puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Cem do you actually know what your talking about or does random s*** like that just spew out as you open your mouth?

Rass doesnt have anyone doing his bidding.Grim Digital is just an angry person at heart and takes it personally when someone attacks his friend verbally or physically.Me personally im a peacefull kind of fellow and as i stated before i was the one to ask the question about infantry w*****.
    Rass told me how it works and i could go back and copy paste one of my earlier posts about having a question about the gentlemen's rules but im sure you get the point or maybe you don't since it seems to me your still goin off about rass.Let me make a few points quik.

1. you blamed Rass for viali's state loss which happened right after this thread started in which you had no proof your feeble mind just jumped to a conclusion that since Rass is talking about it it must have been Rass.

2. I personally think that if you dont prepare for what this game has to offer as far as different attacks go then yes you are inviting a whooping whether your top 10 or not cause maybe the guy that wants to give the whooping is 11th and wants 10th.

3. Me = noob and maybe i just dont know what im talking about or maybe i have cem syndrome and i opened my mouth and S*** came out.

well if they are in fact only attacking infantry "*****s" then i have nothing to fear. Can't say the same about the 60mill infantry state with 0 spies, jets, ships which is 5mill NW below me and which i could barely break....
    I am attacking no one this set. As this thread states in the very first post........................................ Next set!
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

anton i know u spied me cuz you failed once if ur gonna talk **** dont lie with inacurate info to make me appear weaker than i am and u might have been my target without ur request........... i dont like u...................ur proud.............2 proud.........more **** comes out of ur mouth than out of a thousand infants ***

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Digital View Post
    anton i know u spied me cuz you failed once if ur gonna talk **** dont lie with inacurate info to make me appear weaker than i am and u might have been my target without ur request........... i dont like u...................ur proud.............2 proud.........more **** comes out of ur mouth than out of a thousand infants ***
    Simple misinformation, he says you have no AGM but fails to say that you don't need them because you have 6 digits of jets. Thats the game Anton plays. Everyone knows this, he talks out of the side of his mouth.

When Anton speaks this is what you can expect.

50% - Totally made up (not lies just.... made up)
    25% - Outright Lies
    20% - Altered Truth
    4.9% - Misinformation
    .1% - truth (which is just thrown in there so that he can say he told some.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

I find it a bit odd that Mr. P has not made one post here.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post

hahahaha... hahahahahah

when did i EVER accuse Rass of hitting Viali? that was anton..

as soon as i got a single intel on that state i knew it wasnt rass and i told him that in msn

crazy kids these days trying to speak above themselves

and we have no reason to prepare for war, only suicides, which as i have said multiple times the game creator attempted to rid the game of many times

Am I the only **** idiot that sells half for upgrading and BMs the rest? I need to do some improvements there
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Rass being inactive(at least for me)means logging 1 time/day from other person's computer and internet connection for 30-60 minutes.then the connection isn't the best and I have to hurry cuz that guy will get mad if I spend more time at his computer.and when I hurry and don't find good land grabs,which you can't say I'm lieing, I expand the rest of my turns.meaning 100 turns a day.It's even worse than being inactive cuz can't log in whenever I want.So please when you say I made "egomaniacal statement" which I have no clue what it means tho I suppose it means I'm talking BS.
    And you didn't fool me..I'm too lazy to read all your useless posts.