Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819

Thread: Alot of you need to be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    When you quote me, and then say you, are you saying i can't do it?

Stop speaking about the broader group of people like you know everyone and what their capabilities are, because you really don't know, you just think you know. I know people are capable and still do quite well.

I've heard the argument about you have to go all inf in order to have lower maintenance cost, well that is irrelevant as long as you are growing your land to pay for that expense. I could go on to explain myself in more detail, but i don't see anyone on the other side of my argument who will actually listen. You guys are just making blanket untrue statements.
    2-3 states can maintain that land, the top state can even ballance, but there are 20-50 more state below that have to share the rest. Ain`t gonna get anywhere with those ratios.

yeah, yeah, I understand I suck at netting and can`t compare to you, Margus or Viali, you already said that, but to atleast come close or beat the other netters I have to take my chances. And that means finding every way to save some cash to be able to maintain my state depending on the strat.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    I hope one day you can reach a high position and then get suicided! I`ll see how you react then! But I guess thats lame to expect some kid to understand how much work some people put in the game and then get it all blown away cuz some noob wants to prove his point (or his secret masters) and change 6 years of gameplay. And if you support suiciding, then please, leave, you idiots ruined the game enough!
    1. Lol i really understand what part of, I dont like Suiciders u did not read in my thread...I repeat, i dont like them, but im not against it, I have enough tolerance to accept everyones free will to do what best fits them.

2. Yeah ive never been in top ten end, but ive been in top 15 , and sometimes i havnt ended top ten because someone kills the nation im in, and actually yes ive been suicide before .

3. Its the third time in a post u mention "A kid" u dont even know me, and kid or not i believe i have been playing this game long enough as you or even farther in the road, i had always stayed away from forums, and i have never like to be in a big renamed nation before, i dont like big imperialst nations , thats why I never really came into the big names as Mr Pres, Maggio etc, as example, but im a very very old player...When i joined WoW they werent more than 50 players around and Svenne was just beggining around, still adding most people to his msn so they can help him get more people , imagine how old is that >_>, back then i really was a kid thou =). So if i can live with suiciders, netters, warrers, stupids, and Kids well then u can live with that also granpa
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

ud think with all that experience under your belt you woudlnt be such a mediocre player

I have a whole 2 weeks experience.
    I think my game play so far would be graded as a C+.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    ud think with all that experience under your belt you woudlnt be such a mediocre player
    Well at least I helped wipe ur nation
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR 2018]

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    after palying in it till a couple of days ago.. great sport, we'Re all proud of you

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    you mean you jumped in LoR? I`d congratulate you if you had jump to Dak, but this is just plain weak!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by KLL View Post
    after palying in it till a couple of days ago.. great sport, we'Re all proud of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    you mean you jumped in LoR? I`d congratulate you if you had jump to Dak, but this is just plain weak!

I told Anton i was leaving DAK because this indy strat was %/(%, he agreed and i move to EEK, then i told his leader I was really bored and ask for permission to leave the nation because i wanted to war and have more fun, then i move to LOR because rumors spread they were warring, but I didnt knew it was DAK the target, but well i was already in it and i was getting spy oops so what the hell it was kill or get killed, anyway i just wanted to make this clear, i just regret i wasnt there to kill Cem myself
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]

I do not blame Raul for anything. It was his last nation join after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me