Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Alot of you need to be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    suiciders are little cockbags who cant do antyhing better with their time then ruin a peaceful nations set anyways

and yes KLL, there wasn't suiciding in the old days, and when it started to become prominent, svenne tried his best to boot it from the game because it ended up losing hundreds of members who worked hard to net then got suicided by some ****** bag who decided to expand and build the entire set and AA on the last few days
    Amen brotha... amen.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

in the old days, you were just killed to ease the suffering!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I'm really referring to a war effort next set rather than 1 or 2 guys suiciding. Its been stated many times before that the gentlemens rules of the game are dictated by those who can enforce them.

So anyone who is wary of opping at the end of the first week looking for grabs and seeing 40million infantry, 3 spies, 5 jets, 6 agm and 11 ships send me a pm.

I'm telling you, it will take a set or two of making examples of states or nations before the 733t /\/3tt3I2s get the idea that infantry whoring is frowned upon.

If you love infantry whoring then by all means, ignore me, don't send me a pm and continue to do it. Cause like I said, those who can enforce it, dictate it. And if i'm the only one who thinks its gay, then it won't change, and I'll just be the loudmouth on the forums *****ing about it.

Basically I've drawn a line in the sand, and choosen which side I'm gonna stand on. Now you decide which side your gonna stand on.

Now fair warning for next set. Whether with support from other members of the community or alone, if I see infantry whoring, the biggest state I can hit next set by the latest 1 week into the set will be hobbled to the best of my ability. Most likely with ships, because as you know, ship captains so love to kill infantry.

When I do it, whether or not its a suicide or a war effort is up to the rest of you.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

it will be a suicide and you will just be looked down upon for hitting a peaceful state just because you can

and of course, your state will then become a ship ***** and you would be a hypocrite, so please do w/e you deem necessary to contradict yourself

With INF whoring, all it would take is about 100 ships on most of those states, so I don't see 100 ships as whoring.

And Rass has a habit of building balanced states so It couldn't be considered whoring any one unit

I thought better of you Rass....shave Viali got hit, one of the most descent people in this game.
    can't think of one person who wouldn't like him...except maybe those who aren't as good maybe......

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

it will be a suicide and you will just be looked down upon for hitting a peaceful state just because you can

and of course, your state will then become a ship ***** and you would be a hypocrite, so please do w/e you deem necessary to contradict yourself
    But he wouldn't need to be a ship *****. If he ran a balanced state, he could break the top states.
    When 20-30% of your production is in each of Jets or AGMs and Ships, you are not whoring these units, you are making a balanced state.

If a person running like this can break someone twice their NW, there is something seriously wrong with the larger state.
    The Legend of Glorious Province
    Download the Nation Wars Calculator, last updated 2008-07-02 18:14 EST. See forum post for more details.

Ah, cem but it would not be simply because I can. It will not be for no reason, and it will not be to ruin a set for the sole purpose of ruining a set. It will be to make a statement. That statement being still somewhat anti-suicider. See a suicider can get you no matter what. He can stockpile whatever your weakest in no matter how balanced your units are.

In my case, I don't need to stockpile.

The statement will be, don't leave yourself helpless. The statement will be more than infantry is neccessary to win the game. I have no beef with those who are not arrogantly netting.

The concensus is, infantry strength -vs- nw is pretty. I can grab anyone who isn't an infantry ***** and not be grabbed by anyone who isn't. Which is true.

My statement will be that if your arrogant enough to think you only need to worry about SA's, then its time you had something else to think about.

And if i stand alone, I will be called a hypocrit for doing what I have so frequently and vehemently argued against. BUT. I think you may be underestimating the community cem. I think there may be more interest in punishing arrogant players than you think.

Since I'm responding to you, I'll use you and the dakkers as in my following example. After this thread, it is now known that there is atleast 1 person next set who will make someone pay if they are an infantry *****.

You as the leader and your nation (and every other state & nation) have a simple choice. Remain arrogant in the false confidence that no one has the balls to make you think about anything other than SA and remain an infantry *****.

Or. Don't be an infantry ***** and never have to worry about atleast one person hitting you for being one.

From your response I presume that I will have to look you and a few of your members up. And if i stand alone, when your on the forums flaming me for being a suicider just remember. I gave fair warning. And all that you would have had to do to prevent it was get more than just infantry.

For the record another example since im responding to you.

When a state with your tag was sitting in 9th place yesterday with 200k ships...... do i need to be a ship ***** to break him? You know who I'm talking about don't you cem?
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 06-09-2008 at 16:40.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    I thought better of you Rass....shave Viali got hit, one of the most descent people in this game.
    can't think of one person who wouldn't like him...except maybe those who aren't as good maybe......
    Thought better of me how? You think I hit Viali? Was he running a balanced state or and infantry state. Because quite frank, if he had only infantry I'm glad he got hit.

But for the record, it wasn't me.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

now you are forcing people to play A GAME a certain way. a game. you're forcing people to play like Rassputtin says you should. If i was a new player, I'd quit playing this game so fast you would feel the breeze