Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Alot of you need to be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    now you are forcing people to play A GAME a certain way. a game. you're forcing people to play like Rassputtin says you should. If i was a new player, I'd quit playing this game so fast you would feel the breeze
    I'm not forcing anything. No more than anyone else forces only double taps, or only single's in the top ten. Do new players quit because they can't do triples? I'm not forcing anyone to play the game the way rassputtin says they should. All I'm saying is that if you are arrogant enough to think you don't need anything other than infantry, then I'll give you something else to think about.

And how many NOOBS EVER have only gotten infantry without being told by a vet. No new player signs up for the game and says oh, I don't want anything but infantry. Thats why you always have the noobs who aren't instructed not to AR'ing and AA'ing.

So, don't play the "scare away new players by forcing them" card on me. They will be more likely to quit because you tell them only infantry when they want to buy ships and jets then me telling them get some of everything.

BTW here's one for you.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

While I don't necessarily agree with Rass's methods, I can see where he is coming from. An infantry only state back in the day would have been jet fodder. A top 10 state running all infantry would have been a dream come true for Euro or other war tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    While I don't necessarily agree with Rass's methods, I can see where he is coming from. An infantry only state back in the day would have been jet fodder. A top 10 state running all infantry would have been a dream come true for Euro or other war tags.
    My method will is to amass other likeminded individuals such as yourself to to form a nation or group of nations with an alliance and put a hurting on infantry horders.

I know you want to. PM me.

Also, ANTON, I just checked my stockpile of intelligence operations to see if i had Viali's since you said he was hit. Which he was, at 3:35 on the 9th.

And yes he deserved it. He was an infantry horder. On the 8th he was sitting in 6th place with,

40k spies,
    44million + infantry
    100k ships

Was he strong in defending against an SA? Sure he was alot stronger than he looked. Was he helpless against any noob with 1 jet or more than 100k ships...........uh ahem. Yes. And if your in 6th place you shouldnt be.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

yes he is such a bastard for being in a peaceful nation that doesn't have need to worry about getting warred.. D4MN HIM!!!!

and next set, i wont be the leader of Dak, i will most likely be helping to kill suiciders and making sure that they dont help run even more people away from he game

and infantry hording is only prominent in the first week when u need lower outgoing in order to get the slight edge to take the top, then people forcus more on balancing agms/ships, and asking someone to go 30 percent ships the entire set is ridiculous if you expect to win a set with decent net

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    yes he is such a bastard for being in a peaceful nation that doesn't have need to worry about getting warred.. D4MN HIM!!!!

and next set, i wont be the leader of Dak, i will most likely be helping to kill suiciders and making sure that they dont help run even more people away from he game

and infantry hording is only prominent in the first week when u need lower outgoing in order to get the slight edge to take the top, then people forcus more on balancing agms/ships, and asking someone to go 30 percent ships the entire set is ridiculous if you expect to win a set with decent net
    30/40/30 jets/AGM, inf and ships is a reasonable ratio. A few million spies on top of that to round things out.

A good netter should be able to use that kind of ratio and still finish top 10.

people who don't know much about how to gain the highest net worth possible shouldn't really be posting here telling players who are much better than them how to play. Any one can destroy, not everyone can create.

-Z-

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    people who don't know much about how to gain the highest net worth possible shouldn't really be posting here telling players who are much better than them how to play. Any one can destroy, not everyone can create.

-Z-
    Do you think that people like James and Tnova and the BGers, not to mention Waser, ran all infantry states?

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Do you think that people like James and Tnova and the BGers, not to mention Waser, ran all infantry states?
    do you think these states are all infantry at the very end as well?
    i was all infantry till today as well, mainly because i didn't have the money to upgrade until v.recently so i had to keep ships + agm low so that i wouldnt need to wait to sell them as well when i was upgrading......but yeah now i have a solid amount of ships + agm....

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Last time I checked with the likes of LOR and other nations that like to war running around no one is immune to having to worry about someone declaring on them. Everyone should have some semblence of defense. Running a balanced state and having a suicider stockpile wherever your weakest is one thing. Its unstoppable and hence why it is so lame. But when you have nothing but infantry, your not being taken advantage of by someone who expands teh whole set and stockpiles where your weakest. YOu can be taken advantage of by anyone who has 1 jet.

Good luck in your mission next set. Hopefully your state build on your hunt for suiciders isn't all infantry. If your in the top ten a week out and I can break you with 1 ship or 1 jet, Im not suiciding on you, I'm repremanding you for your arrogance. So next set, I'll be trying to kill infantry horders so they don't ruin balanced states grabability and run them away from the game.

Infantry hording is prevelant the entire set. Just because during week two you go from

40million infantry
    0 AR defense
    100k ships

to

80 million infantry
    800k AR defense
    800k ships

doesn't mean your not still hording infantry.

I'm gonna give you my honest feeling so you can see my beef.
    As mad as I get when my set is ruined (WHILE IM RUNNING A BALANCED STRAT) by a suicider, I get just as mad when I'm running a balanced strat (which i always do) and I'm opping grabs and constantly seeing nothing but infantry.

Why do I get so mad. Because when I see that, your basically telling me look Rass, I've made it so that unless you make yourself breakable by any noob in the game you can't grab me. The only way you can grab me without being breakable by any noob in the game is if you exploit my arrogant style of game play and attack me with ships to lower my readiness and grab me. And I'm so confident that niether you or anyone else has the balls to exploit that weakness I'm taking my chances with only infantry.

So thats what goes through my head every time I see it. And to me it sounds like a challenge.

Its like your saying, yeah, im in the top 20. And I'm helpless. You gonna do something about it or look at my tag name, get scared and try to find a grab that isn't infantry hording.

And quite frankly after looking at it for a week. I don't care what the tag name is, I'm gonna do something about. Problem is, I have to wait until next set to do it.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    do you think these states are all infantry at the very end as well?
    i was all infantry till today as well, mainly because i didn't have the money to upgrade until v.recently so i had to keep ships + agm low so that i wouldnt need to wait to sell them as well when i was upgrading......but yeah now i have a solid amount of ships + agm....

Not all infantry, especially at the end if everyone still tries to sell off everything and stockpile ships.

But mostly infantry yes.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM