Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Alot of you need to be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    You have killed Bringing Nation War back(#267)

You destroyed a total of 7 land.
    You lost 41 Jets.
    Your Nation lost 21 Jets.
    Your enemy lost 1.416 Jets.

now go away Rass.
    - U got me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Well, I guess now we will get a good demonstration as to how bad a state with all inf up top can be crippled. I just believe that you didn't make Rass go away, if anything you probably made him even more determined to show you exactly what he was talking about.
    Next set........... next set.

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    Rassputtin I see your point of view.. But it's pointless to argue about it because there is no 100% "right" or "wrong" strategy how and when to upgrade other units other than infantry.
    When you have made a good start and you are jumping for TOP1 place then it's obvious that you can't upgrade ships right away because it'll take 1.4bil money.. with 21 tax and price 250 it'll be about 7mil inf. So you got to keep producing inf and about 50-100k lvl 1 ships, which you will later sell. That period of time when you are almost defenseless is the riskiest time. People who are trying to jump high at start and don't take that risk will probably burn and get grabbed loads by others. One more reason why people keep producing or buying inf later is that infantry has really low expenses. Infantry itself isn't strong... in fact it's pretty weak. When you produce lvl 8 50% inf and 50% ships then ships will give you more military strength.. Infantry just makes you strong for your networth. So when you are an indy who is netting and trying to jump TOP10 in the first week, and stay there, then you need to produce loads of infantry because upgrading ships required lots of money which will lower your military strength. The longer you produce infantry that your NA supports, the longer you will secured against SA-s. But the longer you keep yourself defenseless against other types of attacks the longer you will be an easy target for others to kill. And not just suiciders.. a war could start from even the smallest conflicts. So there is an important choice you need to make before producing or buying army.
    For a normal netter who is in a peaceful netting nation I suggest upgrading ships and agms/jets when the nation tax drops or prices in PM goes up. If someone knows that they are in risk of being warred then it's logical that they need to balance their defense right away. Top1 states have the evil side of grabbing other players who can't grab them back, which is kinda unfair so it will probably piss people off... so a good defense is needed as soon as they have secured them from other player SA-s.
    Long story short: inf whoring can make you stronger against SA-s in TOP in first week of set but makes you defenseless against suiciders and wars so you need to be aware of the risk and not be surprised when you get attacked. You just need to choose between better state (lower expenses and more military strength because you don't waste money on upgrading when you could use the money on turns or just not sell)+ the risk of being killed, or just playing safe and upgrading before jumping to TOP.
    If there was a group of players killing the inf *****s then there probably would be some who would get away with it and have an advantage against others... they would have the chance to get strong fast and get good AA and AR defense ASAP. There has always been the risk of being suicided when you have only inf so everyone should be in full aware of it when they choose to only produce it.
    No, there is no 100% right or wrong way to play. There is only what is enforceable and what is not. I understand the method you and others use to jump into first and stay there.

All I'm saying is that it has now become my cause to attempt to dissuade it. Infantry whoring may be the best way to jump to first and stay there. Without a suicider or war, it is likely that you will win. And I could have have broken you on the 5th and knocked you out of the top spot. But I didn't. The reason is because you already had 700k ships. Which was more than anyone else up there.

That being said, a balanced state can jump into the top ten, he could even stay there and compete if the other 9 spots weren't occupied by infantry *****s. But since it is occupied by infantry *****s every time, a balanced state can't make any grabs, because he is prepared for anything and can't hit the arrogant players who think they have no need for anything other than SA defense.

My goal is to give everyone a reason to have more than just infantry. My goal is to give players who run a balanced state a fair shake. Anyone who doesn't like it, build more than infantry. I'll see you next set.

I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

oo yes, the almighty rass suiciding states that dont believe in his way of thinking

wasnt there someone in history who did that... trying to think of a name but i think he started a world war or something...

can any1 help me out here?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    oo yes, the almighty rass suiciding states that dont believe in his way of thinking

wasnt there someone in history who did that... trying to think of a name but i think he started a world war or something...

can any1 help me out here?

I think his name was hitler, and the funny thing is he did start what the name of this game used to be....... now its called nation wars of course but who's keeping track.

You keep calling me a suicider CEM, do you want me to suicide on you and drop you out of that precious #6 spot and give you a reason to keep calling me a suicider. Because you know how the old saying goes.

Call someone a thief for long enough and they will steal from you.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

I think he was german.
    Cemetary ill Take Infantry *****'s for 1000.

Who Is Hitler?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I think he was german.
    Cemetary ill Take Infantry *****'s for 1000.

Who Is Hitler?

LMFAO, I think he solved.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

go ahead and suicide me

my precious 6th spot?? u do realize i log onto the actual game and spend turns every 24-36 hours, and even then i just expand and build so i dont think i would consider my current position precious since i havent worked for it at all

and attackign states with the sole purpose of trying to cripple them knowing full well ur state will die in the process... i believe everyone calsl that suiciding.. not just me

go ahead and suicide me

my precious 6th spot?? u do realize i log onto the actual game and spend turns every 24-36 hours, and even then i just expand and build so i dont think i would consider my current position precious since i havent worked for it at all

and attackign states with the sole purpose of trying to cripple them knowing full well ur state will die in the process... i believe everyone calsl that suiciding.. not just me
    Exactly, and you keep saying that I have done that. So my question is, since you don't "care" about your state. Would you like me to suicide on you, or one of your nation mates to give you a valid reason to keep referring to me as a suicider.

Because I don't want to, If i did I would have. I want to make a legit war effort next set. But if you insist I can make it happen.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

i will always refer to you as a suicider as long as u plan to go ahead with this plan so go ahead, it will be proving my point

i will always refer to you as a suicider as long as u plan to go ahead with this plan so go ahead, it will be proving my point
    What is suiciding about me creating a nation that kills with a chance of not dying for it? Isn't that the exact opposite.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

i highly doubt ur "nation" will take out more than 1-2 states, and since most top states r in bigger nations, i cant see you "nation" living past ur first or second kill

and since u plan on hitting all infantry heavy states, ull probably spread out ur attacks instead of actually killing one, so ull just attempt to cripple the ones you do hit, and then ur state will die for ur efforts

i dont know how you expect to live much further past ur first attack