Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Alot of you need to be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    i highly doubt ur "nation" will take out more than 1-2 states, and since most top states r in bigger nations, i cant see you "nation" living past ur first or second kill

and since u plan on hitting all infantry heavy states, ull probably spread out ur attacks instead of actually killing one, so ull just attempt to cripple the ones you do hit, and then ur state will die for ur efforts

i dont know how you expect to live much further past ur first attack
    So you think I'm stupid. You think I'm going to pick a fight with every nation that has infantry horders? And then have a 6 on 1 gangbang. C'mon Cem you gotta give me more credit than that I'm not anton.

Secondly you understimate how many in the community are willing to give balanced states a fair shake. This isn't going to be a 2 man nation. And I will be going for kills not hobbles.

Don't be stupid, cause I'm not. I don't expect to be able to, or even attempt to hit every infantry heavy state. But I'm hoping enough of thier heads will roll that some of the others will get the picture. Besides there are enough nations/players who like to war just for the sake of it. How hard will it be to convince them to fight?
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Take MENACE for example we'll just war because we can, provided we're not in over our heads and probably once we have been established a bit better we'll have some decent targets we can hit.
    A new age is here...A new dawn upon us
    Created June 2008
    Nation's killed by MENACE:
    SBC

So you think I'm stupid. You think I'm going to pick a fight with every nation that has infantry horders? And then have a 6 on 1 gangbang. C'mon Cem you gotta give me more credit than that I'm not anton.

Secondly you understimate how many in the community are willing to give balanced states a fair shake. This isn't going to be a 2 man nation. And I will be going for kills not hobbles.

Don't be stupid, cause I'm not. I don't expect to be able to, or even attempt to hit every infantry heavy state. But I'm hoping enough of thier heads will roll that some of the others will get the picture. Besides there are enough nations/players who like to war just for the sake of it. How hard will it be to convince them to fight?
    Take MENACE for example we'll just war because we can, provided we're not in over our heads and probably once we have been established a bit better we'll have some decent targets we can hit.
    Created June 2008
    SBC

sry dudes this lag keeps double posting me... didn't think my 1st post went through.
    Created June 2008
    SBC

maybe, just maybe, he only want to kill your state? if he does, its hardly suicide.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Rass dont suicide Cem, you've already forced Viali, a very good guy to go inactive this set because you couldn't wait for him to log on after he got back home from work to finish upgrading his AGMs....

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    Rass dont suicide Cem, you've already forced Viali, a very good guy to go inactive this set because you couldn't wait for him to log on after he got back home from work to finish upgrading his AGMs....
    anton if you were half as smart as you thought you were, you would know who your target is before you pull the trigger. Shall I offer you the same deal I offered Cem.

Would you like me to drop you, to show you I haven't suicided Viali, and am in fact not dead and not killed by you?

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

A war could spawn here if people aren't careful... can't wait to see how it turns out.
    Created June 2008
    SBC

what an extremely useless topic.

Quote Originally Posted by boskuh View Post
    what an extremely useless topic.
    what an extremely useless post.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM