Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joey's Announcment Dak LIES

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    If you wanna be the top farmers and control the market then you may have to take them out.
    Also if you war the 'undercutters' and they are something to do with DAK, you would find out if DAK jumps in for its 'allies' so the problem is solved all round, .
    Or would DAK then not help because not so much food would be available, haha

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT.
    Actually if Dak did jump in to help NW, that still wouldn't prove anything. There has been a few people who have already said they don't know or have any connection with NW and would still gladly help them out. Dak could also do this.

Food prices will go to $100 soon. Since i have played they have always started low and then went higher as demand went up. When most of the big states are all troops in the first weeks, food consumption is low.

The market will balance itself out soon.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

If you play farmer, you have to be patient, either that or war your competition and that only puts a target on your back for the next set and sets to come.

Or, you kill off the people who sell cheap, and your food sells high all set

Therefore not needing the market to stabalize and selling your food at 100 for longer periods of time

And Anton, you probably are behind it, so stfu

And i agree that if DaK jumped in, it wouldn't really prove anything, ACTUALLY USA would probably jump in, because if a big farm nation attack a small farm nation ( say tng vs nw ) USA would say their bullies and hit tng to punish them =P so really, you'll never know who is behind the undercutting =)

(That and posting msn convos really don't prove anything joey, sorry, i can make up an msn convo, i could make up one to take a screen shot of like cem, but that would take way too much work then it is really worth =P which is why his is ok) ( that is what his screen shot was of right? )
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

YOu have to approach it like they approached witches in the old days. Attempt to drown them in a lake. If they live they are truly witches and need to be burned. If they die, then the world is safer as you have rid it of another possible witch.

so,

Attack Dak, if they live they are evil and are behind it. If they don't live then the world is safer that you have rid it of a possible conspiritor of undercutting.

LMFAO
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Or just kill of NW and see what happens LOL =P

Cause DaK is netting remember :-P
    And Shepards We Shall Be

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    ROFL it is always RAF's fault

=P

And DaK isn't so bad ^_^
    Dude, its always tnovas fault......

It use to always be Tnova's fault

But i havn't really heard much from him, and i semi-like Tnova

if you want to get technical

Everything is Ali's Fault.......... Always
    And Shepards We Shall Be

Hey Rass your post reminds me of my favorite movie Monty Pythons Search for the Holy Grail
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy77 View Post
    (That and posting msn convos really don't prove anything joey, sorry, i can make up an msn convo, i could make up one to take a screen shot of like cem, but that would take way too much work then it is really worth =P which is why his is ok) ( that is what his screen shot was of right? )
    seems how i dont even have time to search for LGs (4-5 this set so far) i dont think id waste the time to create a fake screenshot but i know people will say i did just to try to invalidate my point, but i really dont care anymore if people think Dak is behind the undercutters since it isnt against a game rule to undercut, im actually just closer to quitting after all the diplomatic bullsh1t ive already had to go through this set

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    seems how i dont even have time to search for LGs (4-5 this set so far) i dont think id waste the time to create a fake screenshot but i know people will say i did just to try to invalidate my point, but i really dont care anymore if people think Dak is behind the under cutters since it isn't against a game rule to undercut, im actually just closer to quitting after all the diplomatic bullsh1t ive already had to go through this set
    hey if those members were undercutting because thats just the way they play then sure nothing wrong with that BUT! sense dak is using members. think of it this way what dak is doing is basicly multi-stating. using members to solve there problems in "bad situations". thats my take on what there doing what the rest of you think is your opinion and if USA jumped in to help NW then President would be a hypocrite for what he posted b4 on the justifications of war when we were talking about suiciding.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG