Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dak what has happened...

Default Dak what has happened...

I can only say i am dissapointed in Dak and that i don't know what has gone wrong since the good days of Gnorf and Raven. This nation should not have been broughten back... Its reputation has been destroyed by someone i used to call a friend, who is cleverly undermining me at the same time. You guys use shady tactics, and while they are not against game rules, you are making a clear statement that without an advantage you cannot succeed. Don't even pretend to tell me that a fraction of you know how to net, because the truth of the matter is you are getting lucky that suiciders don't hit you, and wars don't invovle you, and then much like last set you walk out of the set the Victor and think they won it properly? Good joke. Bring back what we all used to know, or atleast what i used to know as Dak, don't make me ashamed to see my old home in tatters =/. So you can undercut, you can make separate, slave nations much like NW, and while i may have been wrong about Veiw, i am confident you are abusing NW using people that don't care about the game to expand and build farm sites and sell at the end of the day.

So, if you are creating a new Dak with no dignity
    If you're bringing back the old Dak *laughs* oh wait, you aren't...

Calvin74 Guest

no offense man but raven was a joke
    he had no idea what he was doing leading a nation in netting or warring
    gnorf was the main force behind dak back then as he was their best player and everyone respected him

this dak is the same as the old dak except you replace cem with gnorf (and no offense cem since gnorf is one of the best netters in the game) i don't think that helped them

Ninelives i don't care what you think about NW.
    They aren't DaKs/my work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Anton why would you lead us to believe so, you say its just a game, but don't say things that incriminate yourself! I want to be your friend but i just don't know what you mean when you say anything anymore if you are serious or joking, stoned or sober...

im pretty much stoned most of the day these days. nice sunny weather, last exam tomorrow...

and im honestly telling you, i don't have any one undercutting for indies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

hes telling the truth man hes was just messing with me when he had that convo hes such an idiot making me look like a fool and more importantly making TNG look like fools even tho form the evidnce i had was perfectly acceptable evidence to make that assumption
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

TNG may look like fools, but in reality we all know the truth..

CONSPIRACY!!

what else is new

If i am wrong to anyone, and if i have wronged anyone, i owe an apology to someone.

CommunistCapitalism.... You have no clue what Dak is. Just because you take one persons words who is under the Dak tag you think that the whole nation is like this?? I am disappointed in you!! You think we don't know how to play this game. As one of the oldest members of Dak still around I think you are going to regret your words.