Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Announcment

Default Announcment

if MENACE and/or Veiw continue this kind of gameplay (killing innocent beginner states without reason) - THEY WILL BE KILLED! We can't respect this kind of gameplay.

and shame of you Missionary, you are a mode in this forum!
    pohjakiht[KIHT]; domination[EE]

I was declared a cheater in Nation-Wars!!! @ welcome to the DARK SIDE

NEVER STOP

LIFT THE BAN ON POSTING STATE NUMBERS IN THE FORUMS

OMFG I SWEAR IF I SEE ONE MORE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
    if MENACE and/or Veiw continue this kind of gameplay (killing innocent beginner states without reason) - THEY WILL BE KILLED! We can't respect this kind of gameplay.

my status on this forum has absolutly nothing to do with what i do ingame.

and why not? did you know the state? was he one of your friends? if he wasnt then it has nothing to do with you, if he is then maybe you should have taught him about how to play the game...i.e. 1 man tags are not good for playing farmer and to not constantly put food on the PM at $80 ALL THE TIME!!!

pshhh SkyCat your food vendor died?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post

Seriously, dude...SHUT THE **** UP!

Do you think we care about being respected?

Do you really think we care if we are wiped out?

Coz you see this is the way it works...We have 3 members, only 2 of which play. Therefore, the only legit target that we stand a chance against is a 1 man nation.

2vs1...so what? Maybe you need to read our recruitment post...Maybe you need to read our Nation tag...We are called MENACE, Which would imply that we are Menacing. We actually considered calling ourselves VILLAIN, but MENACE sounded better...

And dont throw your blame at missionary, he had Next to nothing to do with this. He only came in to "Give us a hand" because we ran out of turns.

VEIW DID NOT KILL SBC. VEIW HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, OTHER THAN MISSIONARY HELPING BRING THEM TO A POINT WHERE WE COULD FINISH THEM OFF.

MENACE STARTED THIS WAR, MENACE FINISHED THIS WAR

And unlike you much larger nations, we didn't spend weeks planning and procrastinating about whether we should kill or not. We saw that they were weak, so we killed.

And besides which, idk what nation ur in, probably DAK or something like that, if you in ur massive nation attack our 2 1/2 man Nation, how bad does that make your nation look?

Need I remind you, this is actually our first full set (since last year where the game was completely different) too, We're beginners too...

To all reading, Don't bother criticising us about this, WE DON'T CARE!

But Seriously, I was led to belive this game was called Nation-Wars, not Nation-Procastination...
    Dezzy's Nation History
    TE-A, UB, TEA, MENACE, THIK, USA, TTG, USA

Trophy Cabinet:
    These are all the nations that we have killed since we started 1st June 2008
    SBC

Quote Originally Posted by Dezonus View Post
    But Seriously, I was led to belive this game was called Nation-Wars, not Nation-Procastination...
    Haha, that's a new one, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Haha, that's a new one, I like it.
    yah i quite do enjoy the name my self
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Dezonus View Post
    Seriously, dude...SHUT THE **** UP!

Do you think we care about being respected?

Do you really think we care if we are wiped out?

Coz you see this is the way it works...We have 3 members, only 2 of which play. Therefore, the only legit target that we stand a chance against is a 1 man nation.

2vs1...so what? Maybe you need to read our recruitment post...Maybe you need to read our Nation tag...We are called MENACE, Which would imply that we are Menacing. We actually considered calling ourselves VILLAIN, but MENACE sounded better...

And dont throw your blame at missionary, he had Next to nothing to do with this. He only came in to "Give us a hand" because we ran out of turns.

VEIW DID NOT KILL SBC. VEIW HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, OTHER THAN MISSIONARY HELPING BRING THEM TO A POINT WHERE WE COULD FINISH THEM OFF.

MENACE STARTED THIS WAR, MENACE FINISHED THIS WAR

And unlike you much larger nations, we didn't spend weeks planning and procrastinating about whether we should kill or not. We saw that they were weak, so we killed.

And besides which, idk what nation ur in, probably DAK or something like that, if you in ur massive nation attack our 2 1/2 man Nation, how bad does that make your nation look?

Need I remind you, this is actually our first full set (since last year where the game was completely different) too, We're beginners too...

To all reading, Don't bother criticising us about this, WE DON'T CARE!

Dude seriously.. chill. You can't really call it a war.. you just killed a state with 4k land and his state # shows that he hasn't been playing for long. Skycat wanted to kill you right away but I told him to post this so you would at least have a chance.. but I guess you blew it. But if you don't care at all then you have nothing to loose : )

Edit: I realize that you're beginners and just testing stuff but don't get so angry so easily.
    Last edited by Margus; 06-10-2008 at 19:06.

Sounds like the estonians are coming for menace.

Quick menace before your killed by the estonians take out divine intervention to further your menacing reputation.

I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    Sounds like the estonians are coming for menace.

Quick menace before your killed by the estonians take out divine intervention to further your menacing reputation.

i second this motion
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG